Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:06 pm

As the kiss ended Cath smiled as Siro touched her lips. Then as he took one of her slippers she smiled, and nudged his ribs with her elbow softly.
"I told you, I'm a tomboy. I don't care what others think, as long as I'm myself it doesn't matter to me."
She said, with a confident grin on her face. Cath lived by that rule, she was born and raised on that rule, and when the time came she would die with that rule. Then as Siro's free hand rose, quickly unhooking his glove from her shirt, she looked at it longingly.
"I know, so do I. But if I have to wait then I will, I know you don't want to hurt me, and even though I'm a tough girl, I'll respect that."
She said in a hushed tone, slowly pulling the glove back over his skin, being very careful not to touch his skin as she did.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Siro smiled at Cathrine when she spoke, but looking at his bare hand made him a bit sad. he smiled at her though watching as she put his glove on. thinking for a moment, Siro got an idea. He took off his glove and made his bones come out of his hand making a glove over his skin.
"Please forgive me." Siro told her, he went to touch her with his boned hand and her skin felt warm there was no problem. but he pulled his bones slowly back into his hand and put his glove back on. "I wanted to see if it would feel the same." Siro told her and smiled.

"How about I take you for a night drive tonight," Siro smirked. "that is if the rain clears."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 am

Cath flinched a bit as Siro touched her. It wasn't that she repeled it, it was just never pleasent to have someones bones touching you. As they vanished Cath rubbed her cheek, not entirely sure why she was doing it.
"Yeah that drive sounds nice."
She said, trying to get the conversation back on track before his feelings were hurt. Cath knew he meant well, just she never imagined this solution.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:17 pm

siro looked at her, he wasn't sure what to say but got an idea. "yOu know, your a little sunshine fire cracker but in the darknness, I guess your a light in my life of this place." He was trying to be cute, but in his mind he believed it.
Standing up, he rubbed the back of his neck looking at cathrine. She was lovely, his cheeks blushed as his eyes looked at her. White hair flowing down his back, siro wasn't sure how to tell her. "Oh and about that truck. I got you a surprise." Siro told her with a sly grin before smirking at her. "But personally. was wondering. I got tickets to a rave, would you like to go with me tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Siro tried to be cute again, and Cath tried not to laugh but a smirk played at her lips. Cath would tell him eventuallyt hat he didn't need to try so hard, that she liked who he was not who was trying to be. She heard him mention the truck they talked about, and her eyebrow lifted in wonder. He didn't. If that wasn't enough, Siro then offered to take her to this rave that he had tickets for tomorrow.
With a smile she nodded.
"Sure I'd love to go, it sounds like a lot of fun."
Cath knew the reputation raves had, but she did not care at all. She was the girl who lived on the edge, who lived every second like it would be her very last because she knew it could very well be. The rave sounded like fun anyway, glow-in-the-dark jewlery, pounding music, dancing, what a party!
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:47 pm

siro looked at Cathrine with a smile, he didn't know what to do as his brain wasn't reeally working. He stood there calmly trying to regain his thoughts, and then went calm with a smile on his face. "You are a lovely rose you know that. And cathrine...what keeps you going on being like a good mutant?"

It crossed siro's mind once in a while to change sides.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Lovely rose, Cath giggled to herself and tried her best to make it sound like a flattered giggle. Siro tried so hard, it was too darling. Then Siro asked the question, why she stayed with the X-men. Cath's face grew solem, and her hands folded themselves in her lap.
"Because, the man who killed Kyle was Magneto... And Dr. Xavier told me that he would help me find a way to over come the soul crushing sadness by teaching Magneto a lesson. I stay here, to show Magneto that I won't be pushed around, and to show Kyle that he hasn't died in vein."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Siro's eyes drifted to the side, he didn't mean to bring up a memory but he was glad that he knew. Sitting down on the floor he could still see that it was raining, looking up at cathrine, he kissed her lips lightly as he leaned forward and then put his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry to bring that up. I should have remembered about what he did to Kyle." He tried to speak calmly. "I'll help you if you like. I have a score to settle with the brotherhood."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Cath felt better once Siro kissed her, and as he softly placed his head on her shoulder her arms wrapped around his back.
"Thank you Siro, but I have to do this on my own. Kyle was my boyfriend, and Magneto almost went after me if my flood of emotions hadn't torn up the entire boulivard. My emotions play a big part in my powers, when I'm really angry or really upset I can;t control them very well and I lost it that day. I'd exerted myself so much, I passed out and wound up in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Siro listened and smirked, he thought she was tough but even this proved it more. But in his mind all he could picture was them dancing on the beach with the sunset in her hair. Sitting up straight, his face went beat red. His eyes looked at hers with a smile on his face not sure what to say to her.

"Well if you ever need an ear mine is always open." He held out his hand to her as he stood up. "I want to take you to the beach again. though this time without skin issues." He felt bad as he looked at his hand realizing he could never truly feel the warmth of her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Cath's hand slowly slipped into his as he stared at his palm. She wished she could touch him like every day people did, without fear and without scaring him that she would be hurt. Slowly she pushed herslef rom the couch, and sat on her knees in front of him. With a smile she held his hand tightly
"I know that someday we will be able to. One day we'll find a way to be able to hold each other without worry, whenever that day is, it wil be one of the best of my life."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Siro's cheeks went pink when she spoke. he couldn't help but think about that day, being able to hug her with out his gloves. He started to think about what to do; he wondered if there was a way to help this problem of his. Controlling his bones, he thought about something while standing there looking at her holding his hand. Quickly kneeling down, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her in the air with a smile on his face.

"Cathrine...You are a diamond amongst fakes. Glad I found one that shines so brightly." Siro told her. he wasn't sure how that should have been said. Thinking about when he carried her to her room, a thought popped into his head but he stopped the thought and looked down at her eyes with his cheeks still pink.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

As Siro picked her up Cath smiled, letting her hands rest on his shoulders. This time as he said sweet nothings to her she laughed. But she quickly tried to regain her composure before she spoke.
"I'm sorry but some of this stuff is so cheesy. Siro, you don't have to try so hard for me, I like you just the way you are."
She said, with a soft and meaningful smile on her face. Siro had brought her back into the world of dreams, he'd rescued her from the nightmare she was living before after Kyle was taken from her.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Siro put her down and sighed. Rubbing the back of his head. "That is what I get for listening to one of the girls at the shop. she said I was going about dating you all wrong." He hung his head, thinking that he should have just kept his mouth shut.

Standing up straight, he fixed his shirt a little. "Question then...about your powers? would you like to train some time."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Cath felt a bit bad now that Siro was down on himself, maybe she should of-dating her?! Cath's face flushed a brilliant red as he said that. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his middle and rested her head between his shoulder blades.
"Don't be upset Siro, I'm just not the kind fo girl who likes to be told those kind of things all the time. I just want you to be yourself is all. And sure I'd love to train sometime, it'd be a lot of dun."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Siro took a piece of hair and tucked it behind her ear, as his arm wrapped aorund her not sure what to do. Siro nodded his head happy that she was okay with him. He saw how pink her hceeks were and an idea popped in his head. He kissed her forehead, and then picked her up bridal style and spun her around in a circle before falling over onto the couch.

He chuckled. "Kind of odd being myself at times. But like being myself around you."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:08 pm

A blush crept onto her face as Siro kissed her forehead, then she squealed softly as she was picked up, spun around and he fell over. One of her slippers flew off and landed in the doorway but she'd get it later. Siro was very comfortable and she didn't want to get up, now or ever.
"And I like when your yourself around me. Most guys think they have to put on this act to get us to like them. But all a girl really wants is for guys to be themselves."
She said, closing her eyes to curl herself tighter on Siro.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Siro wrapped his arms softly around Cathrine as she curled up on him. he couldn't think of anything better at the moment, than having his arms around the woman that he...siro began to think that he was actually in love with Cathrine, for the fact that he hadn't done any of those other things for people. Remembering their first date which was just an welcoming outing, it made his cheeks blush and his heart beat a little faster.

But laying there with his arms around her, he couldn't help but look at her with a smile. using his hand to tuck hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Cath never wanted to leave this spot, and that thought made her blush very lightly. She was almost certain of it now, she was falling for Siro. Even with the complications of his powers, she loved him. With a smile Cath didn't say anything, not wanting anything to ruin the moment. She came here, wanting to find a path to avenge Kyle. But instead, she'd found something much better.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:50 am

Siro laid there looking at Cathrine with he arms around her, his eyes looking down at her with a smile on his face. he couldn't help but smile at Cathrine as he was falling for her each second she was with him. but thinking about his skin, he started to think that eventually it would lead to problems. his finger combing Cathrine's hair softly and gently as she laid there on him. His mouth not sure what to say, as his brain had so much. but siro kept his mouth shut with a sly grin on his face with an idea in mind.

Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:05 am

As his fingers run themselves through her hair Cath looked up to see the grin on Siro's face. Lifting her head ever so slightly to look at him, she grinned innocently (or as innocently as she could) back at him.
"What're you thinking about? That grin is giving you away mister."
She said, letting herself relax a bit more and her legs stretched out a bit. Her hands folded over one another as she waited to Siro to tell what was on his mind, it must've been something or the grin wouldn't be there. Cath had gotten used to that grin, it always meant he was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Siro's sly grin remained as he looked at her not sure if he should tell her or not. His fingers stroking her hair still. eyes staring at her for a moment, as if an evil thought crossed his mind. but his cheeks were still a little pink when she caught him.
"I was just thinking how fun it would be to mud wrestle you...and how pretty you will look in Venice." Siro chuckled and then kissed her forehead as he was rather comfortable and felt like falling asleep with her right on him.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Cath smirked as he talked about mud wrestling with her. Men were men, there was nothing that could change that, though that would be fun. As he talked about Venice she smiled, picturing herself on the water-ways of the glorious city. As her eyes closed she could see it even better, what a dream it would be.
As he kissed her forehead Cath felt herself slipping into a gentle slumber. No dreams came to her, and she was thankful for that. Every night since she'd come her it'd been nothing but nightmares, but the night after she came home from the trip with Siro, a peaceful sleep had welcomed her for once. Now it was the same, Siro had a crazy effect on her, she felt safe with him, and now she could enjoy sleep without fear of watching Kyle being torn from her over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Siro's accent came out from the bayou. "you know cherri, you are quite comfortable." He smirked, not sure what to think about it. Siro slowly closed his eyes with a peaceful smile on his face. Turning on his side, he held onto Cathrine pulling her close on teh couch next to him. Careful not to allow her to touch his neck. "You smell like a dream, and you seem to be one. At times right now...starting to think I'm going to wake up in a nightmare. realizing that I was still trapped. but your an angel." He spoke what was on his mind as Siro's eyes drifted to sleep snuggling her.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Siro's words just filtered in as she dozed off at his side. The same fear had snuck it's way into Cath's heart, that this was nothing more then some dream, and that the moment she opened her eyes Siro would be gone forever. But no, this wasn't a dream, this was real, and Cath would never take it for granted.
The rain on the window pattered softly, and it soothed Cath even more as she fell into an even deeper sleep. A cat nap would be nice, there was nothing going on today due to the rain, and she had Siro all to herself. That was the way she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next