Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Siro cracked open his eyes looking at the Cathrine that had dozed off, she looked so lovely lying there next to him. Getting an idea, he got up and picked cathrine up bridal style but gently. Carrying her to his room where he put her on his bed, wrapping her up with a blanket before lying next to her with his arms around her. "Lovelier than a rose. I adore you." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)   Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Cath didn't even notice that he'd picked her up and carried her to his room. Sleep had it's claws in her deeply, and as he held onto her she moved closer to him. The pattering rain soon began to pick up turning from a shower to a pretty sizable storm. Soft thunder sounded in the distance, but even that wasn't enough to wake Cath.
It was so comfortable being with Siro, he had this gentle air about him that Cath couldn't help but be a part of. While she was a rough and tumble kind of woman, it seemed Siro was a way to keep her grounded.
Back to top Go down

Relaxing with a smile(open/Cathrine)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3