Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Makoto nodded and showed that he felt the affects to. "Technically I wouldn't be able to go outside with you either." Makoto walked down to her and softly kissed her. "And the difference between me and them is I have managed to say on your good side.......usually." He smiled a bit and then it turned into a evil smirked. "Hey what do you say about going out tonight and causing some trouble?"
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Akachi smirked at Makoto when he spoke. "really? Haven't been on my good side lately." She teased, but when he kissed her she didn't do anything but stnad there and look at him with her cheeks a slight color of pink. It had been a long time since he done that. "And trouble...trouble soudns good."
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Makoto grinned when she blushed. "Oh my! Is the mighty and evil vampiress blushing?!?!" He teased. He pulled out a few "toys" Deadpool had given him. "One good thing about working with a complete nutjob is you get the coolest things." Makoto put a finger to his lips so she would be quiet. He pulled out a little orb and pressed a button on it and placed it behind Setsuna, who was sitting on the couch. He retreated back to the stairs when suddenly Setsuna yelled. "AGH SON OF A BITCH THAT HURT!!!!" The little orb gave him a big electric shock. Makoto almost fell over laughing.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Akachi blinked and ran over as Setuna got a shock. She pulled it off of him and shocked herself in the process throwing it at the stone wall in the corner. Seeing how Makoto used his friend as a target, Akachi's eyes looked at him as she held her arm. Grabbing Setuna's hand she patted him on the back with her other. "Come on. You will be okay." Akachi told him as she turned to Makoto shaking her head. "I think that deadpool has made you more childish."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Makoto shrugged a little. "Everyone has to be immature at some point. Being a paragon of manners and stuff isn't good for your health. And plus that thing is just a suped up joybuzzer. It cant actually do any real harm. It just hurts like a bitch......I know from experience." He stopped talking when he saw the way she was looking at him. To him it looked like she was disappointed. Makoto sighed and looked at her. "Can you really blame me for trying to be childish though? Look at the shit we go through on a daily basis.....I guess its just how I cope."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Akachi didn't say anything but looked at him and gave off a sigh. "Okay. Do what you want." She looked at Setuna. turning away, she walked up to Makoto with her arm still a little zinged from the jolt. "If you ever put one of those on me. I will break up with you in a heart beat." akachi warned him in a serious tone. She wasn't thrilled about that thing being used on her brother hood. "Why not use them on xmen its mroe fun."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Makoto blinked and titled his head at her. "What do you mean break up with me?" Being completely stupid when it came to social situations Makoto really hadn't comprehended that fact that she clearly thought they were a couple now. Later though Makoto would slap himself for being so stupid.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:03 am

Akachi stared at Makoto and saw what he didn't get. She use to think that he thought they were together, Akachi rubbed the back of her neck till he gave her the look. She smacked him in the back of the head with her hand. "Then I guess we aren't a couple. I see why you didn't call for me then." Akachi said feeling bad now, putting her hood back up and going back to the small couch. "If you want to go train, i'm not going to stop you from being wiht Deadpool."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:07 am

Makoto shook his head and grabbed her arm. "Akachi it isn't like that!" He was scared to death. He finally had the girl he wanted and he was about to lose her. "I want to be a couple. I just never actually thought that you wanted to as well." Makoto swore under his breath and looked at her. "Sorry....I really dont know what else to say. I've never done anything like this before. I have not a single fucking idea about what I am doing or what I should be doing. Your the first girl who has ever even shown an interest in me.But Im trying Aka.....And I do want to be a couple."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:05 am

Akachi stared at Makoto. "Before I left you said we were a couple. So right now that you said you thought we weren't. I don't think you want to be really." akachi said crossing her arms and pointing it out to him. She gave him a smirk, while sitting there. "WE will see."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Makoto opened his mouth. "I...its just............damnit...." Makoto facepalmed and looked at her. "Sorry Aka. But maybe this can prove I want to be a couple. I had gotten a gift for you. It took a LOT of work but its done."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto for a moment, she couldn't believe that he said that. After his words were that they were not a couple. "What is it? Jewelry..." Akachi's red eyes looked the boy up and down. Wondering about talking to dark Makoto. She liked sometimes when he came out, but likes the other makoto but he was always jealous of whom ever she hung out with. It started to make her think which side she liked more.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Makoto handed her a little envelope. "You have no idea what I went through to get this. It's a pardon...from the prime minister of Japan." He smiled at her. "Deadpool called in a bunch of favors and I had to do some work for the yakuza but I got it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)   A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A broken mind with a wandering heart (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2