Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chace
Alpha
Chace

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

Chace paused when Logan showed up, seeing Kate he went over to her. His monster form standing there looking back at them. He rather not lose the only home he had. "go to hell all of you. I'll murder you all neck time." the monster told them. Becoming solid, the shadow picked up Kate and began carrying her back not wanting her to walk all the way back as he floated in the air.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Makoto began to laugh as the Xmen left. He had a grin on his face as he stood up. "They were monsters." He then pointed at Akachi and Shadow. "And your monsters! Im a monster! We are all monsters!!" He began to laugh hysterically while watching wolverine ride away on his bike. "Come back mister monster man. You didnt finish your dinner."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:50 pm

"Um, is he okay?" Shadow asked Akachi, biting at her lip. "I think that skeleton thing may have hit him a bit too hard on the head there." She hissed sympathetically, taking one one of his arms in her hand. "You grab the other. I think we should make him lie down for a bit."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Akachi looked at Shadow. "Who are you by the way?" Akachi asked as she looked at her. Grabbing Makoto's hand she put it over her shoulder helping him to his feet agreeing that they should get him inside. her chains disappeared as akachi looked at Makoto feeling bad that he called her a monster. Getting him insdie she helped get him on the couch.
"what should we do with him?" akachi asked a little worried as she placed a hand on the side of Makoto's cheek to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Makoto grabbed a knife and stabbed it into his arm. "I can hear him! Theres another voice inside my head. An evil voice. I wknt hurt Aka-chan!!! GET OUT OF MY BODY!!!!" Makoto began stabbing the knife into rnadom places on his body. "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:07 pm

"We were friends, I'm Shadow," Shadow explained, helping to lay Makoto on the couch. When he started stabbing himself, she grabbed at the knife, yanking it away from him. "He's nuttier than a cashew at this point. Go get something for these wounds if he's not absorbing either of our healing. He'd probably react better like a child." She gripped Makoto's wrists in her hands, motioning for Akachi to get a first aid kit or something with her hands still holding Makoto's. "Quickly."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Akachi listned but she looked at Makoto's blood. Her eyes narrowed, but seeing the wounds she reached over and wrapped a sheet from behind the couch for company and ripping pieces off. "Makoto...stop it right now." she said, but then she heard the rest of his words. She just stared at him till she grabbed a rope and handcuffed his hands together.

running her hand over his, she held them together. She punched Makoto in the face hard enough that she hoped it would knock him out. "sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Makoto's eyes darkened and his voice tok on a demented sound. "Yes!! Feed me more pain. This body will be mine and I will kill yyou all!!!!" He laughed evilly before suddenly twitching and his voice changed back to normal makoto l. "NO HURT AKA!!!" Dark makoto came back and said. "You cant stop me fool."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 pm

"Dammit! Hey, Akachi, it didn't work, but does anyone who lives here need Schizophrenia meds? I think we'll need to get Makoto some, soon," Shadow said to Akachi before slapping her face to her palm. "I think he either has that or his split's showing up. Just, sit with him for a minute. I'm going to go scavenge for an aspirin and some cold medicine."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Akachi nodded her head as her eyes were fixated on him listening to his words. How either side was mix matching so she grabbed makoto's hand after shadow left the room and looked at him. "Makoto..." akachi said. "I don't care which side this is." Akachi bit her lip as she was forcing herself to do something she didn't want to do. Akachi leaned in and went to go as though she was going to kiss his lips before moving her head back. "Makoto enough. If one doesn't want to be here then I'll take the other." Akachi stood up looking at makoto. "If makoto doesn't snap out of this I won't be able to stay here with my powers. he'll use them to hang himself."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Makoto blinked. Her voice...why did he know it? There was something in it. What was the word. Scared? No that wasnt it. Angry? Anxious, sad, no none of those were right. Worried? Yes thats it he thought. She was worried about him. Akachi was worried about him. Suddenly his head throbbed hard as everything began to fall back into place. "Mupy head....." Makoto fell forward before opening his eyes and catching himself before he hit the ground. "W-where am i!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 pm

"I won't be able to stay, he'll stab himself," Shadow said, coming back with a bottle of cold medicine. She had no idea of his current state of mind, but it was worth a shot. "Help me force this down his throat. just enough might knock him out." She handed Akachi the bottle as she sat on the couch beside him and worked to get his mouth open. "It won't be fun but we don't really have a choice. He needs to rest and try to regain his sanity. He'll let you give it to him. He trusts you more."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Akachi looked at Makoto when he said that. She wrapped her arms around Makoto's neck when he seemed to habe calmed down a bit. "Its ok. Its ok." akachi told him as she ran a finger down his scar. She got more glimpses of her memories that she had lost as her eyes looked at Makoto sadly. Turning to Shadow her eyes looking at her. "I think I got him. He seemed to have calmed down...I think I'm getting my memory back. I remember...me and him were supposed to do something." She said remembering how she met makoto now.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 pm

Makoto opened his eyes and saw Akachi holding him. "A-akachi?" He muttered slightly. "What happened to me? Thhe last thing i remember was being dragged here by an xman...." e realized what he had done. "Im sorry.....i failed asamember of the brotherhood." He turned away from her and djdnt let her see the sadness in his eyes. "Aka..ths may be too late to tell you....even if your with Dimitri....I want you to know i love you...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 pm

"Hey, Makoto, lemme help you remember, the X-Man was my sister, her boyfriend came and kicked your ass when you strangled her, Wolverine took them home, and then you lost your damn mind," Shadow offered, moving his chin so that he had to look at Akachi. "You were also the first to say three little words that can turn frowns upside down." Well, the last part may have been a lie, but it was obvious how he felt. "Plus Kate and I got along long enough to make you kiss her." Shadow smiled a bit, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 pm

akachi lowered her eyes when Shadow explained it like that, she stood up looking at Makoto when he told her that he loved her. She held her head with one hand and looked at Makoto sadly, remembering but right now was too much at the moment. "I can't deal with this right now. i'm going to bed." Akachi said as she went upstairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)   Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yours, I Believe? (Makoto/Akachi/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2