Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 pm

dimitri came in, grabbing shadow around ehr waist as he came out of the shadows. Catching her sister as well, Dimitri smiled at them, but then looked at what happened. his eyes went wide. "Girls stay put." Dimitri said as he pulled his sword out. His russian accent came out more than ever now. "you lost makoto. Stnad down. Look at what you have caused. You should go home and calm down till we come back." Dimitri told him as he came out of the shadow. but then his eye looked at Akachi. Dimitri saw the blood through the chains. turning to Makoto a glare appeared on his face but then went to calm. "go now..home. maybe then everything will be okay. If you explain when everyone is calm, it might be better than when she is in this state."
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

Female Number of posts : 1524
Affliation : Brotherhood
Single or taken (rp wise) : single
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 pm

akachi fell unconcious as her body was being ripped and sawed out by the chains that makoto had. her blood falling onto the ground, as the chians were scratching her and cutting her faster than she could heal. her body craved blood. she could see a hand reaching for her as she heard Makoto's voice. Her mind was tired, as she fell unconcious into a small coma from blood loss. The chains dropped her on the ground. Her bloody torn body lying there on the ground not moving. her body barely breathing, as her mind had snapped not able to handle it anymore. her fingers holding the pendant around her neck.

---------

Anna thought came out and used her ice to protect Siro and KAte. she was scared but trying to protect everyone. But then she saw Dimitri, she remembered him from the files and the pictures. "Papa." Anna said under her breath. Hearing his accent and seeing how his hair was. Her eyes looking at him.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Makoto
-
Makoto

Male Number of posts : 418
Single or taken (rp wise) : In a complicated relationship with Akachi
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Makoto crawled over to Aka and used a secret he had been keeping. He opened his mothers necklace to reveal a glowing ball. "Akachi.....Iim coming for you. He crushed the ball in his hand and traveled into Akachi's mind to try and save her. He looked around the room he was in. "Akachi?!?!?!"

Last edited by Makoto on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:23 pm

"Dammit, you go for Aka, I'll try to help Dimitri get Makoto," Shadow grumbled, pushing her sister towards the mess of bloody chains as she went to help Dimitri. "Okay, so, Makoto, I'll give you two choices, either let go of the damn chains or Dimitri and I rip your throat out," she warned, stepping between the two. "Please, go for the first." She watched as he continued crawling to Akachi, only to grab a necklace she'd never seen before and break an odd little ball inside. "I'm not the only one who saw that, right?!"
Kate scrambled forward, a bit irked by the chains. "Um, this won't be fun," she mumbled, working at trying to push the chains apart.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Siro looked at them, he wasn't sure what to do. all he wanted to do was go back to Cathrine. he wanted to hold her at the moment, after seeing what the boy had done to akachi. A girl though cold to him, he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. His eyes looking at the boy, he turned away hearing Anna say something. "Papa...no one here by that name little one." Siro said as he put his shirt back on pulling the boy by his leg away from akachi and dragging him to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Beta
Cheshire

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Dimitri's eyes looked at Shadow, and then at Akachi. he didn't know whom to go to. akachi was hurt and possibly heart broken, and shadow could be hurt in his mind. He took a step, before looking over at the girl named Anna that siro talked to. Then he looked at Shadow sadly.
Looking at Makoto. "Xmen...I hate to say this. I want you to take this boy to the xavier infirmary. Maybe that psychic professor of yours can help with his problem." Dimitri gave akoto to Siro and Kate. His eyes looking at shadow, he kissed her forehead. WAlking over they heard the ambulance and police. "EVEERYONE SCRAM!!!" Dimitri yelled. Dimitri grabbed Shadow and went into the shadows teleporting away with her hoping that they didn't get shot.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:05 am

Akachi stood there in the shadows of her mind. A little light in her hand as she turned seeing Makoto. A demonic version of her stood in front of Makoto pushing him away with a frown on her face. “Get out!!!” the demonic akachi said looking at Makoto coldly. Akachi though looked up at Makoto sadly, her eyes full of tears. Her chains wrapped around her legs and arms. Tired of all of it. She held her necklace she got from egypt. In the shdows of her mind, a man walked out along with two other men. Her brother, best friend, and one person with white wings wearing a cloak.
“Get out...get out!” The demonic growled kicking Makoto to the side. Akachi stood up after looking at Makoto. Holding the only light in the room. she turned to Makoto as it pulsed like her heart in a blue flame. “Good bye. I’m sorry...I loved you...and I guess like everyone else...just a memory...” Thinking Makoto was dead. She crushed the light sending Makoto flying out of her mind returnign the ball of light to him. Only an ember remained in her hand as she remained in the unconcious state. Forcing Makoto back into his body before they took him from her with a final word. “When you control it...maybe I’ll come back.” Akachi’s voice rang in his ears. She had timed it just in time for a reason. She didn’t want Makoto to see her mind.

----------------------

Anna looked at them, but heard the sirens. Watching as dimitri disppeared into the shadows. Anna grabbed Siro and disppeared into the light.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Beta/Lupine
Shadow

Female Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2011-07-02

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:10 am

Shadow shook her head, listening to Dimitri. He was giving Makoto to the X-Men. At least she knew she could sort of trust someone on the other side. The sirens got her though. She didn't dare move from Dimitri as he grabbed her and the disappeared into the shadows.

"Shit, well, I guess I'm stuck carting you home, huh?" Kate asked Makoto's body as she grabbed his arms, backing up and dragging him. "You know, maybe you should try dieting or not passing out."
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:12 am

Makoto woke up and began sobbing. He pushed them off of him and looked at all the blood. "Everyone stay away from me!!!!" He screamed before running away. He ran and ran and didnt ever look back. There was nothing left for him. The brotherhood gave him over to the Xmen and he had ruined his relationship with Akachi.
Back to top Go down
darkestic
Moderator / Beta
darkestic

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 am

Akachi woke up as she heard Sirens. Her body still in a daze state. Cracking open her eyes, her body bleeding all over as her wounds were slowly healing. She saw Makoto running away, shr reached her hand out towards him seeing that he wasn't a memory that he was still alive. Akachi reached out to him weakly. "Mako...I...love..." and then she was left alone. Her eyes glazed over. "Makoto..." she found it hard to stand. she had just lost him again. tears flowed down from her eyes. she had messed it up this time, she had caused this she knew it. Akachi tried to stand and follow Makoto. her chains slowly moved as she was weak. it came from the sky as she tried to find makoto.

Akachi though looking, fell from the sky as she kept looking. Her memory flashed as she saw herself huggign makoto remembering the first time he kissed her. she fell from the sky towards the main streets.
Back to top Go down
Makoto
-
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:29 am

Makoto heard her say that and stopped in his tracks. "S-she loves me?" He gasped when he saw heer fall. He used chains to fly up and catcb her. He took her to her room at the brotherhood and sat at her side unmoving crying for the girl he loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)   demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demon vs mutant who shall win (Siro/OPen)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2