Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Siro blinked as she gave him his coat that he let her use. his cheeks pink as he put it on closing the buckles. "As long as your warm." Siro said as he saw that he had his coat on again wrapping an arm around Cathrine, he pulled her over to him so that her head is resting on his shoulder that was covered by his coat. Looking up at the sky, his eyes slowly closed.

"I like the idea of going on a date with you. I was wondering, could I see some of your writing some time." He made sure she was wrapped up in her blanket as his eyes opened looking at her. Leaning over he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Cath smiled as siro pulled her closer to him. She rested her head softly on his shoulder, one hand placed over his heart. Having his jacket back again, she could get closer to him now. He said he liked the idea of going on a date with her, and that brought the blush back across her face. Then it faded slightly as he asked if he could read some of her writting sometime. She smiled and nodded softly.
"Of course you can have a look at it, I have some stories I keep under my bed back at the institute."
As he kissed her forehead the blush returned, the smile still on her face as she closed her eyes to relax. Warm in the blanket, with Siro her with her, she felt like she would never fall from cloud nine.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Smiling at Cathrine as blush came over her cheek, his mind played a thought. Putting his head down. He thought about what she said about her writing. He wanted to read it, and maybe do something nice for her with it. thoughts circled in his mind about what to do at the moment, one made his cheeks turn red.

A sly grin on his face, his eyes looking over at Cathrine before looking up at the sky. "So you want to go to venice right? like europe and stuff." Siro asked as he thought about some races his friends told him about over there. he knew that he had school and Cathrine had work. Siro's work was driving and a thought flowed into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

As Siro became lost in thought after she said he could read some of her work, she wondered what could be running through his mind. Then she began to doubt she wanted to know when his face turned red. Conversation was resparked as he talked about how she said she wanted to go to Venice some day.
"Yea that's true, I think Venice is a beautiful place, and it has all my favorite foods there too."
She laughed, that was one of the main reasons she wanted to go, for the food. But also because of the city itself. So many artists had been inspired by the city, and she wanted to know what inspired them, and hoped it could inspire her.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Siro's face remained red when she spoke. "Well how about I take you? There are races over there. And I was thinking also that it might be good to go. And I don't want to go to europe alone." Siro smirked. His face went red as he realized he just asked her out to venice. He smacked her forehead as he was saying what he was thinking.
"Um sorry if that came on too strong." His cheeks went redder. He heard a sound, as he lifted his head he saw it was a stray kitten that crawled over to them a little skiddish. Siro's eyes looked at it as it was adorable. Picking up the little kitten with his big hand, he placed it on Cathrine's stomach as it mewed with it's big blue eyes looking at her. "Aww he likes you just as much as I do." THe kitten purred as Siro spoke.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Cath's jaw dropped a bit. Had he just asked her to Venice?! Remembering how her jaw closed, she smiled widely and nodded quickly.
"I'd love that! And hey it didn't, and it would make it even better with you there."
She blushed softly as she said the last part. Cath heard the soft noise and porpped herself on her elbows, looking around. She set eyes on the kitten and froze. It was adorable! Siro grabbed it and placed it on her stomach, and slowly she leaned back down and scratched the top of its head.
"Oh, aren't you precious?"
Cath did have a soft spot for animals, namely cats and dogs. This little guy was too cute, she began to wonder what he was doing all the way out here.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Siro saw her reaction and got a little worried. but when he saw how happy she was. "I would love it if you went with me next month then. I think it would be fun." Siro smiled, and gave her another kiss with a little passion this time. before parting lips with her and smiling at the kitten. He watched as the kitten crawled its way to Cathrine's shoulders.

"the little one probably got born out here in the wild or got abandoned." Siro said but smiled at Cathrine's reaction to the kitten. thinking about it. the little black kitten with blue eyes made him smile as it did Cathrine. The thought of keeping it stirred in his mind as he knew he could leave it at the shop to catch mice.
"How about we keep it? I can keep it in my room or at the shop. It can catch mice." Siro smiled at Cathrine.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Cath kissed Siro back, blushing as this kiss held more passion to it then the others. As Siro moved away she felt the kittens paws at her shoulder and she soft brushed its back with the palm of her hand. Black cats were considered bad luck by some, but Cath didn't believe in bad luck, she just saw an unbelievably cute kitten. Her green eyes turned to look at Siro as he suggeted they keep him and she smiled, nodding as she picked him up softly so she could sit up, placing the kitten into the grass that poked between her legs as she sat indian style.
"That osunds like a great idea! If he was born in the wild, or he was left out here he's probably a natural born mouser."
The kitten mewed softly as Cath scratched under it's chin.
"Oh he's too cute!"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Siro looked at Cathrine playing with the cat as he sat up. The idea of keeping the kitten seemed to have made her even happier. Sitting behind Cathrine with a leg on either side of her his chin rested on her shoulder as his eyes looked at the kitten. His fingers running through her hair, as she couldn't help but look at them. Siro kissed Cathrine on the cheek gently, as his arms wrapped around her touching the kitten with his gloved hand. his bare one careful not to touch Cathrine.
"True. We can use him at the shop. but I bet when I get my own place one day, he be sitting in the window waiting for someone to come over." He winked at cathrine before picking up the kitten and held it up to Cathrine's face about an inch away. the kitten licked Cathrine's nose. "Well seems like kitten is winning in cuteness." Siro joked.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:18 pm

As Siro moved behind her and she felt him holding her with his chin on her head, Cath lended back, her back against his jacketed chest. Even if he was still shirtless, the shirt she was wearing would make it alright to do it anyway. The kitten seemed to have taken a liking to both of them, and as Siro picked it up and it licked her nose, Cathrine giggled softly.
"Well, i wouldn't say he winning. It's pretty close, but I think you're the one who's winning here."
She said, softly petting the kittens head as Siro held it. Then she turned her head to kiss Siro softly.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 pm

hearing that he was winning, made him smile as Cathrine leaned against his chest. Knowing though that a peaceful day like this might not always be due to being mutants and the brotherhood out there. Siro smiled at Cathrine enjoying it with her as the kitten was placed down. his eyes looked at her, as Cathrine turned around and kissed him.

siro kissed Cathrine back with passion, keeping his arms wrapped around her careful not to let his bare skin touch her. his gloved hand rising, combing her hair with his fingers as they kissed. his touch soft through her hair, as his mind went to cloud nine and wasn't coming down. Parting lips for a second, Siro still held his face close to hers as his fingers ran through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:46 pm

As his fingers ran through her hair, Cath felt herself rising into the air. Soaring amoung the clouds for as long as this moment should last. What a wonderful sensation it was to kiss him, she blushed as she felt the passion behind the kiss come forward. Then sadly they seperated, but just barely as he kept his face close to hers. His fingers still traced along her short hair, and she smiled, still blushing as he held her close.
The kitten pawed at Cath's fingers, but she kept looking to Siro. Green eyes trained on him and him alone. It was such a long time, she'd almost forgotten what it was like to be kissed by a man. How she'd missed it.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm

siro's face was pink as Cathrine stared at him, his eyes barely open looking at her. Fingers still running through her hair, as his other arm was wrapped around her holding her close to him. his face only an inch from hers, he could still taste her kiss. Siro leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips again, before lifting his head keeping it not far from hers.
"Well I guess we are on a date huh?" Siro spoke as he felt like it was a date at the moment more than anything today. after the beach, it felt more like a date then just an outing for welcome her to the xmen.
his eyes locked on hers, Siro kept a sly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Cath returned the second kiss, still dizzy from the first. Then as the second one came to an end she smiled softly up to Siro.
"I guess we are. And you know what? This is the best date I've ever had."
No offense to Kyle, but it truely was the best she'd ever been on. Kyle liked to do more simple things with her, and for a long time that's what Cath wanted. But after a day like this, she'd discovered she loved the sentimental things. On verying occasion, but she still liked them.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Siro was happy to hear that as she spoke, to hear that the date was the best she ever had. Looking at the kitten, he petted its head for a moment, before picking Cathrine up he stood up with her in his arms and spun her around again. This time not falling over. But suddenly his bare hand slipped and touched the skin on her back. Quickly placing her down, he felt the shock and the feelings that she had for the moment. He laid down on the ground trying to process it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I..." His face went red and looked up at her. "You really like me." He blushed.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm

As Siro picked her up and spun her she laughed, this time he didn't fall over. But as his bare hand slipped and his fingers made contact with her bare skin she jumped lightly from the shock. It was a minor touch, it didn't hurt as much it just suprised her. As Siro lay on the ground she quickly rushed over and knelt next to him, being careful to touch the fabric of the jacket.
"No, it was an accident. It didn't hurt so much since it wasn't that long of touch or that much of a touch, I-"
He suddenly cut her off, telling her that he knew she liked him. Her cheeks flared bright red, and she sat speechless for a long time. The kitten lay int he grass asleep about a foot away, not taking notice of the two.
Cath brushed her hair back, thinking of what to say now. All that came was the truth, and so she let it out.
"Y-yes...I do like you Siro..."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Siro's face went pink. "See when I touch people I don't just get their powers. I can feel their feels as well and get a little of their past." His eyes looked at her as he sat up after finishing processing what she had said. Siro, smiled when Cathrine admitted it as well. Leaning over he placed his forehead on her shoulder careful not to let his hand touch her. "I...really like you as well." His eyes looked at her up and down, looking at his bare hand. siro had to admit touching her and holding her like he wanted was going to be a challenge.
"Cathrine. You are an angel amongst the darkness." Siro tried to be cute.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Cath blushed as Siro placed his forehead on her shoulder, apparently his face didn't count with his powers otherwise she would have been shocked everytime they kissed. That was strange, but it certainly did help the situation. Then she blushed even more as Siro said he liked her too, sitting thunderstruck for a long moment.
Finding herself once again, Cath placed her hands on his shoulders, protected by the jacket once again. How she wished he could hold her freely, without fear of hurting her or that she would hurt him with what he would see. They needed to work on it, maybe Dr. Xavier could help them. Even if they were X-men, love found its way no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Siro looked at Cathrine as her hands touched his shoulders. He knew that she wanted to hold him, but he knew that she could truly not till he learned to control it. Lifting his head again, Siro kissed her lips before grabbing her hand with his gloved one. Stnading up, Siro looked down at Cathrine with a sly smile.
"Come on." He said as he turned on the radio in his car to come nice music like the kind was at the restaurant. holding out his hand to her, he blushed. "Can I have a dance?" Siro looked at the little kitten. "what shall we name the kitten anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:37 pm

Cath kissed Siro back, it felt even better then before know that they both knew how they felt about each other. As Siro stood she pushed herself up onto her own feet, watching with curiosity as he turned up the volume on his car stereo before he returned and asked for a dance. With a delicate smile of her lips, Cath slid his hand into his, the other lightly grapsing his shoulder.
Cath followed his gaze to the kitten and began to think. What could they name him? She was partial to pratical names, not like Fluffy, or Mr. Whiskers. She wanted a real name, something that would strike fear int he hearts of mice all other the shop.
"...How about Victor?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Siro nodded his head as he took her hand. Placing his other hand on her waist. He danced with her. she was rather short compared to him, but looking at Cathrine a smile sat on his face when she said a name. "That sound lovely." Siro told her. His eyes locked on to Cathrine's, he would almost agree with anything she probably said at the moment.

His hand spun her before going back to the normal position of dancing. He felt like it has been nothing but a dreamy day. He was falling more and more for Cathrine. not wanting to let her go. not for a second. His eyes watching her at all times as they moved together. the little kitten playing with a piece of grass.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Cath smiled as she heard that he liked the name, and she laughed as he spun her before bringing her back in. It was like a dream, a wonderful dream that you wake up with a smile on your face from. As they moved in slow unison she never let go of her gaze on his face. He was so tall, she liked tall guys, but he pratically towered over her easily.
Cath felt so safe with Siro, though half of the city knew she could defend herself very easily, she found comfot in the fact that she had Siro by her side as well. Her head rested softly on his shoulder and she closed her eyes, allowing herself to be swept away by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Siro smiled at Cath as she hadn't said anything he took that as she was happy. A smile on his face as they danced, Siro continued looking at Cathrine but a thought crossed his mind as he pictured her in a nice dress. He thought about it, and shook the thought from his head as his cheeks were still pink. "I am falling more and more for you, each second we spend together." Siro's cheeks were pink as he spoke softly into her ear while dancing.

his long hair white moved behind him like a wave as a small breeze came through.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

As they danced Cath found that she hadn't lost the happiness she'd felt all day, not for a second. then as Siro leaned down to whisper in her ear as they danced, Cath felt her face flare up and her eyes widen slightly. Swallowing she burried ehr forehead deeper into his jacket.
"I feel the same way Siro...I've been so happy all day, it's the first time I've felt so happy in months."
She said, moving a bit closer as the breeze sent a slight chill up her spine. Siro had a way with her, as they moved to the slow rythm of the music she could feel it. He had this air about him, something so lovable that even a tomboy like her couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:15 pm

Siro smiled at Cathrine, seeing how late it was. He didn't want it to end, he wanted to remain with Cathrine and never let her go. "I am so happy. Haven't felt this way in a very long time." Siro stopped dancing and wrapped his arms around Cathrine, holding her close to him as a hug. Remembering how late it was, it was almost 2am. He could tell by how quiet it was in town.

"Cathrine. WE should go home now. You need your sleep." Siro said as he saw the the clouds were moving in. "As much as I love this moment with you, I don't want to keep you up all night." Siro kissed her cheek as his gloved finger runs through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next