Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:28 pm

It made her happy to know that Siro was happy with her as well. As they stopped and he wrapped his arms around her she grinned and placed both hands on his shoulders. Her eyes were soft, like liquid emeralds. Cath had no idea how late it was as she yawned softly.
"I think going home might be a good idea. It's late and I'm tired."
She said, resting her head on his chest and closing her eyes tiredly. Sleep sounded wonderful after a day like today.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Siro nodded his head. She looked so peaceful at the moment. Picking her up like a bride, Siro walked over to the passenger car door and opened it with one hand. Placing Cathrine in the car and kissed her cheek. Closing the door as she was all the way in, Siro walked over and grabbed the kitten placing him on the back seat.

"Sit tight victor." Siro laughed. Starting the car, he drove off heading down to the school. looking at cathrine. Siro kissed her on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Cath gasped slightly as Siro picked her up bridal style. Kyle had only done this once before, on graduation day. She'd forgotten how she liked to be held. As the passanger door shut, and Siro climbed in placing Victor in the back, they rolled back onto the street and down the road toward the institute. Siro kissed the back of Cath's hand and she blushed with a soft smile.
"Thank you so much Siro. I'm so happy, now I know joining the X-men was right. Because if I hadn't, it means I wouldn't have met you."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Siro nodded his head. "I bet thought if you had joined the brotherhood, I would have found you appealing none the less. and still ask you out." Siro smiled. he was more than happy with her. he wasn't sure why he felt this way all day but he felt that no matter what he fell more and more in love with Cathrine each moment he is with her.

"No problem though." He said as they were almost to the institute. "We should do this again. I loved every moment with you." Siro said as they pulled up to the garage of the intitute and went inside. the kitten named Victor mewed before falling asleep in the back. Siro looked over at Cathrine with a smile. "Shall I carry you to your room before I go to mine?" Siro asked rubbing the back of her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

"That would be fun, and I loved every moment with you too."
She said, holding onto his gloved hand as they got closer to the institute. Once there, she looked behind her to see little Victor curled up into a tight little ball and fast asleep. Slowly she picked him up without waking him and placed him in her lap.
"That would be lovely if you carried me~ Plus my legs are really tired now, after being on my feet almost all day long."
She said, looking over to Siro with a smile as he rubbed the back of her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Siro smiled as he looked at Cathrine. she looked so tired to him. Getting out of his car, he put the kitten in his coat pocket since it was big enough. its little head poked out of his pocket. Walking over to Cathrine's door, he opened it and scooped Cathrine up into hsi arms as though he was carrying a new bride. A sly smile on his face as he looked at Cathrine, carrying her after using his foot to shut the door.

"It would be an honor princess." Siro smiled at her, He was careful not to touch her with his bare hand. Holding it on her shirt so that she doesn't get zapped. Taking Cathrine to her room, he smiled at her as he put her down on her bed. Releasing Cathrine, he knew that being in a girl's room was taboo in xavier's rules after hours. His finger slide down the side of her chin and he gave her a kiss upon her forehead. The kitten named Victor let out a mew.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:54 pm

As he picked her up Cath blushed, holding onto his shoulders for upright support. As they walked Cath couldn't help but feel like a bride being held this way, and that made her blush even more. Victor looked at his surrounding with wide eyed wonder as they walked through the institute. Being in a girls room was strictly forbidden, but Siro wouldn't be there for long.
As she was placed onto her bed and kissed on the forehead, Cath smiled tiredly.
"Thank you, for everything today Siro."
She said, holding onto his gloved hand tightly for a moment. Cath at first didn't want him to leave, but him being here was against the rules and he had to go before he would get in trouble.
"I'll see you in the morning~?"
She asked, her voice soft and happy tough tired at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:00 pm

siro smiled at Cathrine as she held his hand. Nodding his head. "I'll see you in the morning." He held her hand tighter. his cheeks were red looking at her knowing he could get in trouble. "I promise. just knock on my door if you don't see me in the kitchen or dinning room." Running his fingers thought her hair he was careful not to touch her skin.

Wanting to stay, Siro kissed Cathrine on the lips. Before letting go of her as he heard someone thinking someone was awake. "See you soon. Good night, cath." Siro let go of her hand and walked out the door heading to his room. he felt like he was still on cloud nine.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Cath softly kissed him back, and tuned her head to watch him leave. The smile still lingered on her lips as she sat up to stretch her arms high above her head. Sliding herself out of bed, she quickly changed into something comfortable to sleep in. Falling back onto her sheets face first, the smile still spread widely on her face.
It felt like she could dance the night away (if she wasn't so tired). Turning over onto her back, she pulled the sheets over herself and burried down into them. As her eyes groggily closed, she saw visions of Siro dancing with her in the blackness of her eyelids. Flecks of light danced around them, and as she slipped into the world of neverending dreams, the picture faded as they kissed.
Nothing could have made this day better.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6