Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 pm

As Siro blushed when his friend whispered somehting to him Cath laughed softly. Siro immediately got her attention when he threw his arm over her shoulder and began explaining what to do if she heard sirens coming this way. Then he went around and told her everyones name, So, Abigail and Richard knew all about his power as she did.
With a nod she grinned as the engine roared to power. She blushed as he commented on the coat and fanned her arm in a quick downward motion, as if saying 'go on' in a mocking matter. Pulling the coat around her a bit tighter, she rushed over and kissed Siro.
"For luck, be careful."
She said before she hurried back over to the side lines beside Abigail and Richard. Over the loud roar of the engines, Cath striked up a conversation that no one but Abigail could hear.
"So, you know about his powers too?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Siro's face went so red when Cathrine kissed him, his mind went blank again for a moment. She told him it was for luck, but then Mitch whistled and teased Siro a bit. Siro nodded his head, and gave her a kiss on the forehead with his cheeks still red.
"I'll see you soon. thank you." Siro smirked as he got in the car and went over to the line with a sly grin on his face. He allowed his engine to pur as people were lining up.

Mitch moved Cathhrine away from the car as the GT charger moved. Abigail smiled at Cathrine nodding her head with a smile on her face.
"we all do. We all been with him since believe 13. Mitch has been with him longer and so has richard. they were around him when his parents...ya...so he finally got a girl.." Abigail smiled as she watched the cars take off racing.
"Just stay near us. People like to take advantage of girls here." Mitch told her, as he kept Cathrine and Abigail near him. But his ears were hearing the radios listening to them for cops.

Siro speeded down the roads like they were nothing, racing against the others. a crazed look in his eyes as he went down the roads feeling still the touch of Cathrine's lips, but he was determined to win like always.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 pm

As she watched Siro join the other racer, her heart beat raced. From a combination of the kiss, the excitement for the race, and the fear that Siro could get hurt. She stood close to Mitch as she heard him say how guys liked to take advantage of girls around here, she could more then defend herself there was more then enough to terrain to do so, but it could disturb the racing, and maybe even hurt Siro.
Cath felt heat flare into her cheeks even more then ever before on this day when she heard Abigail say that Siro had a girl. Nervously she twisted a short lock of yellow hair around her index finger.
"I don't know if you could call me his girl...but maybe...one day..."
She trailed off as she heard the racers leave the starting line and she began cheering her head off for Siro as they disappeared behind a corner.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:33 pm

Siro turned the corner, as he looked over at a racer that he hadn't seen on their streets before. That is when he saw something he didn't expect as the guy rolled down his window. A single barrel shot gun aimed at his tires. Thinking about it, Siro quickly went forward but the black neon slammed into the side of Siro's car causing him to move. That is when Siro amped it up. Using his skills, he broke the guy's finger with a flick of his finger. Driving ahead as he knew he was half way there. Siro drove as fast as he kept it, but that is when he

Mitch smirked at Cathrine. "Its all good. Abi makes up things as she goes along. Though first girl I'm seen him bring to a race in his car."
Laxote looked at his phone, and got an idea. That is when everyone heard a loud boom off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Cath glanced at Mitch as he said Abi made things up as she went along, then looked back at the now empty pavement. She clung to Siro's coat, hoping that he was ok. Suddenly there was the sound of an explosion, and with it was smashed her hopes. Cath became very frightened, and throwing her own safety to the wind, she showed the crowd apart and raced down the sidewalk beside the straight away, hoping to see what had happened.
As she ran she became frantic, the fear swelling inside of her chest and making it hard to breathe. She prayed with all her might as she hit the ground running, paryed that Siro was alright.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Siro kept going but that is when he noticed that there was a car missing from the line as he circled crossing the line with a hole in his shoulder. His window broken and his car a little dinged. He had won the race. He didn't see Cathrine, but his friends got in their cars to get out of there as they heard Sirens. Siro turned the corner as a little blood went down his shoulder. Seeing Cathrine around the corner, he pulled his car in front of her. "Hey are you okay?" He said getting out of his car using his shirt to hide his wound.

"Cath. Whats wrong? I won." He wrapped an arm around her to stop her from running. His good arm wrapped around her waist hoping that nothing bad happened.

Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:55 pm

As she kept running a car approached, off the distance she heard sirens. Then as an arm reached out to stop her, she turned, eyes widening to see Siro alright. A wave of releif swept over Cath and she kissed him.
"There was something that sounded like an explosion! I thought you were hurt I was so worried! We have to get out of here!"
She explained quickly, running around the other side and getting into the passanger seat. he car was dinged up pretty badly, and the drivers side front window was smashed in. What on earth had happened she wondered as she strapped herself into her seat.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Siro blushed when she kissed him again. He kissed her back as he was glad she was ok. but worried when she said there was an explosion he didn't hear one. He got a shot in the shoulder. "I'm okay. Just a little ding. Lets go to my friends house lay low for an hour before going back to the institute." Siro said as he kissed her forehead. His heart had skipped a beat when they skipped, he still felt warm.

Getting into the car, he drove off to the down town area seeing a bunch of cars out side an old country style house. But went to the outskirts of town a bit and parked on a hill. "sorry I have to do something." He said as the stars were out. Getting out of the car He took off his shirt revealing how bloody his shoulder was. Sitting on the hood he tried to take it out. "Damn it! Sorrry I got a little injured." He said.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 pm

As they drove Cath pulled the sleeve of the jacket over her fingers, and put her hand on his bare one. The sleeve of the jacket would keep her safe from his absorption ability, she gripped at his fingers through the fabric, she just wanted to hold onto him. As they stopped she wondered what was going on, and nearly felt her heart stop when she saw the blood seeping from his shoulder. That must have been the loud explosion like sound they heard. He'd been shot.
Scrambling from the passanger seat, she walked over and placed her sleeve covered hands on his shoulder. Her face has gone pale, and she looked scared and worreid sick.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Siro smiled as she held his hand with his coat sleeve covering her hand. Looking at her for a moment he smiled before parking. When she became frantic when she saw the blood. He sat on the hood, looking at her as Cathrine's hands touched his shouilders with his sleeves. "I'll be okay. I heal as well. I inherited it from my father." Siro told her with a painful smile.
He gave a painful flinch and moan as he dug the bullet out with his finger. It hurt like hell as it was slowly closing over.
"Lets just stay here for a few minutes." Siro told her as he held her hands that were covered with his sleeves. "I'll be okay. Don't worry. I heal quick." He kissed her forehead. His eyes looked up at the night sky and then looked down at her for a moment. Blush covered his face as he realized he was still standing there shirtless.
"I have a question. would you like to help me fix my car? that idiot shot at it." He ran his gloved finger down her cheek to the dge of her chin before giving Cathrine a gentle kiss upon the lips.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:59 pm

As Cath heard him groan and felt him flinch, she became even more worried for his sake. But as she saw he was already healing some of the color came back to her face as it relaxed, knowing he'd be ok. Cath then blushed, graspign the full knowledge that he had no shirt on. Nodding as he said they should stay there for a moment, she pushed herself up beside him on the car's hood and sat there watching the night sky.
She heard him ask if she wanted to help him fix the car, but before she could respond he kissed her again. Blushing lightly she kissed him back, wrapping her sleeved arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Siro smiled at Cathrine looking at her, seeing the color come to her face. when he kissed her, he didn't give her time to answer his question. But his heart seemed to skip a beat when she kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. He was careful about not touching her with his skin. His hand wrapped around her waist slowly, as the coat was closed it made it easier for him to hug her lightly. Cathrine's kiss made him feel like he was walking on a cloud for a moment.
Parting lips, he blushed and his hair fell forward. "you know how to get to me...I have been having a good day with you." Siro smiled at her as he spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 pm

As the kiss ended, Cath slowly opened her eyes to look at Siro. Her eyes had a dreamy, almost dazed glaze to them, opening them halfway to look at him sweetly.
"I've had such a wonderful day with you too Siro, I can be myself around you. You have no idea how great that is to me."
She said, still looking into his eyes with a sweet expression on her face. Her fingers reached to each other through the opening in the sleeves and laced together behind the fabric on his neck.
"It feels so...natural to kiss you..."
She admitted, the color flaring to a new life as she did say it. It was true though, one kiss and she might as well be flying amoung the clouds. Cath was never one to deeply love the mushy gushy stuff, but with Siro it was a whole different story.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Running his gloved fingers through her hair he smiled at her looking at her as though he was in a dream for a moment. when he felt her hands move, he froze but didn't take his eyes off her eyes as they stood there like that. He was worried about touching her skin. He wanted to hold her and actually hold her hand with his bare hand. But he knew that wouldn't happen for a long time.

Siro ran his gloved hand down her chin and couldn't help but smile at her look. "I am glad. I can be the same me around you as well. And to me, feels great not to have someone scared of me." Siro spoke calmly happy that she had her arms around him.
Cathrine seemed so true to her words. "I feel like cloud nine to be honest. I could sit out here all night and hold you. But I know you probably have to write tomorrow." He rememebered that from earlier. But looking at her eyes, he wanted to kiss her one more time but reframed. "I like you alot. You seem to bring the best out in me."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Cath hung on every word Siro said, a smile on her face the whole time. It was like a dream, and deep inside somewhere she was scared that she would wake up at any second to find he was only a figment of her imgination. The pain she would feel if it were true, it would crush her and she would have to find every ounce of her strength to go on with herself.
But it wasn't a dream, it was real, and Cath was so releived to know it was.
"I like you too Siro, and you almost make me feel like one of those girly girls. All sweet and fuzzy inside. I hate feeling like that normally, but, with you it's a wonderful feeling."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:22 am

Siro smirked at cathrine, she seemed to be on such a high cloud like him. Getting an idea he thought about it clearly as he was still skirtless. his cheeks went pink realizing both his skirts were covered in blood. Listening to her words, his eyes looking at her softly as his smile became gentle.
"Well I gueess that is a good thing, but you bring out the gentleman in me as well. you are such a beautiful girl Cathrine and very smart. Know how to make people skip a beat, and to me you are an angel right now." He spoke true, as his mouth followed his mind before thinking about if he should say it or not. Looking at the moon and then looking down at her eyes hiw soft blue eyes. Leaning in, he kissed her forehead. "so what do you want to do?" He wrapped his arms around his waist again. Picking her up he spun her a bit with his one good arm at the moment as his wound had healed. Putting her down before they both fell again.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Cath felt the edges of her lips turn upward as Siro spoke, he certainly had a way with words. It was the strangest feeling, knowing him only for a day, and already having such a connection to him. It confused, yet excited Cathrine so, and she prayed it would never end. As his lips grazed the skin of her forehead, she smiled, how warm they were.
Then as he picked her up and spun her a bit she laughed, grinning as they fell into the soft grass. Above them expanded the great black blanket of the night star, stiched with brilliant stars that Cath oculdn't even dream of counting.
"I just want to stay here."
She answered, closing her eyes and listening to the gentle breeze graze past them both. The grass carassed her cheeks, like the comforting hand of a mother.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Siro looked up at the stars, thinking about louisiana wondering how things were going there for a moment. A thought popped into his head since he was shirtless, his fear of touching cathrine a bit if she made skin contact. His eyes looking up at the stars, he then looked down. Listenign to her say that she just wanted to stay there, Siro came back down to earth in his mind. Looking over at the beauty next to him.
"I want the same thing." Siro smiled softly, getting up for a minute he went into his truck pulling out a small wool blanket and closing his trunk walked over to Cathrine. Sitting down, he placed the blanket over her to keep her warm. Siro then laid down, allowing the soft grass to be his pillow. Turning his head, his eyes looking at Cathrine. Using his gloved hand he ran his fingers down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Cath slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position as he walked away. A smile graced her features as she tugged the blanket around herself and lay back in the grass once again. She looked over to Siro, the smile still on her face. As his fingers carassed her skin softly, she softly touched his gloved hand with hers closing her eyes.
"Thank you Siro, I had fun. Though I hope you still mean that offer on finding us a truck to fix for me."
She said, opening her eyes with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:28 pm

siro couldn't take his eyes off her, and the idea of the truck made him smile. He knew where to get one. "I'll take you to my very personal garage in town my friends own. and we will fix up a truck." Siro told her. "You take your pick from the Junk yard." He had an ideea of what kind of truck she would pick. but building one up from scratch will be fun.
He leaned over and kissed her upon her lips, they were like sugar to him. He loved it so much to kiss her, but he didn't say anything as he pulled his lips away. "I'll make you a deal. I'll help you fix up a truck. If you promise not to tell anyone I got shot." Siro held her hand in his, it felt so warm to him even with his gloves on.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Cath smiled as he talked about the idea of fixing one by hand, it would be very fun. As he kissed her again she kissed him back, kissing him was so uplifting. As he pulled away and held onto her hand he cut her a deal. He would help her fix a truck, if she kept it a secret that he got shot.
"Fair enough."
She said, linking her fingers through his. Smiling, she couldn't help but say what came to her mind next, and it brought a blush to her face.
"You know, if you keep kissing me people may think we're dating... I...might even begint o think that way."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Siro was happy that she agreed to keep his secret, but then something caught his attention. About dating her, his cheeks went red looking at her before turning to the stars. He never really been on a true date, where he could connect with someone. She understood his power and didn't touch him due to it on his skin. Siro's eyes got a sly smile on it.
"Well then I guess we would be right? Sorry guess that came out. HEre...would you like to go on another date with me then?" Siro's face went pink as his eyes looked over at her. Siro adored Cathrine, but didn't want to scare her with all she has told him.

His eyes looking up at the stars. "Its been a long time since I just laid down to look at the stars."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Cath blushed darkly as he said that they would be right, and then asked her out. With a soft smile, she held onto his hand tighter.
"I'd love to."
Cath adored Siro as well, he liked her for who she was, and she didn't care about his power, it just made him more interesting to her. They got along so well, and he still reminded her so much of Kyle. In a way, it felt like Cath had Kyle back, beside her right now.
"It's been a long time for me too. I love the stars, I always wonder what's out there amoung them."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Her hand held his tighter, Placing his bare hand under his head. His eyes looking at cathrine as he turned his head to her. To Siro, she was someone he could relate to in more ways than one. But he wished he could hold her without givign her a zap or harming her. The image of what he had done to his parents played in his head.
HEaring that she would love to go on a date with him, Siro couldn't help but smile. "Then how about next time we go to a club or somewhere in town. I'll treat you to ice cream." Siro smirked, he loved sweet things.
"I always wondered as well. But its good to wonder. then again, I like the view from here." siro said as his eyes looked at Cathrine with a sly smile on his face. his cheeks a little pink as his wound had fully healed. Closing his eyes, he was feeling a bit cold but didn't show it. His toned body laying on the grass, as his hair waved along the grass as though like an extra pillow to him.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:10 pm

"That sounds nice, I'd like that"
She said as he talked about what they could do the next time they went out. Cath looked to Siro, he looked cold. Slowly she pulled her hand from his, and adjusted under the blanket to hand him back his jacket.
"Here, you look cold. I have the blanket I'm fine, it's your jacket anyway."
She lay back down, resting her head on her bent arm to watch the grass sway with the passing breezes. Siro looked very happy, and that made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next