Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:58 pm

As Siro left Cath smiled and turned back to the ocean. While he was gone she ordered them two waters, thinking that'd be alright. With a grin she placed her chin on the back of her hand, gazing out over the ocean. It was beautiful out here, water always soothed Cathrine, especially the ocean. Hearing the door shut, Cath turned with a big smile on her face to see Siro walk back in.
He fidgeted with his free hand, and she looked at him with a blank face.
"So, what made you just want to come out here anyway? I'm having a fantastic time, today began pretty badly but now it's really great, thank you. You've made me really feel like I belong at the institue."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Siro smiled at her. the blank look on his face made him think. but her words made him wonder even more. he was glad she was having a good day, but didn't know how to answer that. "I am not sure. Thought it would be nice. I come out here normally alone and figure it would be nice for the company. but same time you looked like you needed a get away." Siro smiled with a pink face.

"I have been having a fun time too. Plus I thought it be nice. It was such a nice day out. And why not." siro said as the waters came to the table as the waitress set them down. Looking at the menu for a moment he wasn't even sure what he wanted to eat but lobster sounded good. "I wanted to take you out that..." He was so flustered and not sure what to say to her. his face was beat red as he went silent. "What made you decide to come with?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm

As the water was set on the table she began leafing through the menu, tuggin some stray hair behind her ear. As she scanned the food it all sounded so good, but before she could make a choice she heard Siro mutter something before covering it up quickly with asking her why she decided to come with.
"I just seemed like fun is all, and you seemed very nice and I thought it'd be a good way to really get my mind off this whole situation with Kyle dying. And you know, I'm a rebe, I say if you live carefully and by all the rules then you live a very boring life. It's all about the now, tomorrow is never for certain and so I live for every moment."
She said and took a drink of her water as she finished talking.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Siro looked at Cathrine as she spoke, when she mentioned Kyle. He realized what was on her mind. He leaned back in his chair listening to her words, watching for for a moment he wasn't sure what to say. "Wish I could. Would love to walk out shirtless some days or even hug someone without harming them. you must live every day like its your last. Have fun with your life." He grabbed a strand of hair with his gloved hand and tucked it behind her ear gently trying to be nice. Grabbing his hairtie he allowed his hair to fall down making it even longer than the ponytsil made it to be.

"Cathrine you are an awesome girl that deserves alot. You deserve to be happy. just like everyone. You are beautiful, talented, love cars, and seem to have a good spirit. I would like to do this again sometime." Siro smiled at her as the waiter came up to take their orders. "I'll have the lobster dinner." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Cath looked up to Diro quizically as he spoke, hanging on every word he said. The blush flared back to her face as he began barraging her with even more compliments. then as he said he'd like to do this again, a sweet, small smile came across her lips.
"Yeah, I'd like to do this again sometime too."
As the waiter approached to take their orders, Siro quickly ordered lobster. That sounded good, but Cath had a different meal in mind. As the waiter looked at her to take her oder she smiled and said
"The snow crab please, lots of butter"
As she handed him back her menu the thought of crab made her mouth water. It was her all time favorite, ever since she was a kid. Even though she never had it much with a low class family, when they could afford it it seemed to make it all the more special.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm

He saw her blush and his cheeks went a little pink he didn't mean to make her blush but he guessed that he as good at it. He listened to her order, and how she said she would like to do this again as well. Once the water had their orders and left, he watched a smile appear on Cathrine's face like she was a kid again and very happy.

"Well maybe next time I'll let you drive here." Siro smiled. "So what is your favorite car to drive?" Siro asked curiously. Looking out at the sea he remembered when he would catch fish with his dad and they would always cook it fresh. though looking at Cathrine she looked lovely at the beach and still does now. "I have to say catching and eatting fish fresh is the best thing in the world."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Cath laughed softly as Siro talked about letting her drive her next time. That would be an experiance she'd have to see, thought it'd be a bit difficult trying not to ding up his beautiful car. As a breeze blew by she brushed some hair out of her face and smiled at him. He looked very dashing.
"I'm more of a fan of trucks to be completely honest. Cars are so played out, trucks are a statement if you ask me! They say 'don't mess with me I will crush you flat!'
Cath busted up as she flexed her arms trying to act all tough. It felt great to just be herself again, she felt she be just that with Siro.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Siro wasn't sure what to say, but when she said about trucks, it made him smile. "Hell yes. Do you like the old Ford F150's from the 90's?" Siro asked. Looking at her he laughed she flexed her arms and smiled. "We can have a contest. mine are bigger." He grinned, and then looked up before looking down.

A thought came across his mind as he looked at Cath sitting across from him. His cheeks went a little pink, she looked so lovely and nice sitting there being herself it seemed. A soft smile sat on his face as he took a breath wondering what to do or say, but one thought circled in his mind as he looked at her. She was kind and sweet, but didn't want to be odd or want to make her not like him. His knee started to fidget as he tapped his finger looking at her with a smile. "you are a strong girl. and I'm sure if you were in a truck you could crush me." His mind he wanted to lean in but his body didn't listen but instead his face went so red.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm

"Those are awesome! And are you sure about that Mr. hot shot?"
She said, trying to get some laughs out of him. Laughing again she looked up and smiled as she saw him blushing again.
"You know, you're cute when you blush too."
She said, not being afraid to speak her mind in the very least. Cath rested her elbows on the table and her chin in her hands, looking at Siro with a smile.
"I don't know, I think it'd be a fair fight. But maybe in the end I'd win."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Siro listened as he got tongue tied. He looked away for a moment thinking as his cheeks were red when she called him hot shot. the food came, and was set in front of them. Siro looked at his food and then up at her.
"you are cuter when you blush. You look beautiful no matter what you wear it seems." Looking at his bare hand he remembered not to touch her with it. thinking for a moment on her words, he wondered if she would win. he would probably let her win just so that she can be happy. hearing some music play and that the food is hot to the touch he had an idea. "come on one song. Food will be ncie enough to eat then and ur butter will be melted." He said as she stood up holding out his gloved hand to her to dance to some nice music that waas playing.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Finally the food arrived and Cath licked her lips, it smelled great but it was still too hot to even touch. Cath turned her head toward Siro as he held out his gloved hand toward her, hearing the music she blushed softly. With a grin she placed her hand in his and stood.
"Why not? I better warn you, I'm a terrible dancer, and I'm sorry if I step on your feet."
She says, blushing now cause she was embarassed of herself. Being a tomboy all her life she never really had the urge to learn to dance, and now she was paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Siro smirked. "Its ok. I learned how to dance from my friend Abigail. She insister I and her brother know it." Siro giggled as he brought her over to a little open area near the table and placed his other hand on her waist careful not to touch her skin as he tried to dance with her. he wasn't sure what kind she even knew since she said she was a terrible dancer.

Seeing her blush, he smiled as his cheeks went red looking at her. his mind wanted to do something but didn't want to scare her or freak her out. As they were dancing, he didn't mind that she was dressed like a tomboy. but looking down at her lips, he leaned in and kissed her lips softly and lightly. Before standing up straight with a red face. "I'm sorry. Um I don't know what came over me..." His face was so red.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

As they moved slowly Cath found it difficult to balance between looking at her feet to make sure she didn't step on his toes, and looking at him so she wasn't rude. She sort of felt like a bear trying to dance, awkward, clumsy, and with no clue what to do with herself. As she finally felt she got the hang of it, she looked up to Siro with a smile before her foot stepped onto his. Turning her head to appologize, she was cut off as Siro abruptly kissed her.
Eyes wide, and a face redder then a blood orange, Cath looked up to Siro as he stammered an appology, turning as red as she was. Her blank face stared at him for a moment, trying to remember how to form words again. For the moment, she could only muster a tiny grin as she kept looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Siro smiled as she was trying to dance. Cathrine looked lovely, but when he kissed her and her face went red as he was still holding her the way he would still dancing with her. His face was so red, he liked the kiss. But she seemed tongue tied; he began to worry if she was going to slap him in a moment, or give him some words that were not very nice. the look on Cathrine's face though when she grinned, it made him smile softly when she grinned as the music was coming to a stop. "Sorry if it wasn't something you wanted. But guess hearts have a weird way of working. So..." He wasn't sure what to say.

as the music stopped, he smiled at her and just couldn't stop dancing with her and he let out his glove hand to spin her his bare finger accidently touched her skin giving them both a shock. He put his hand behind his back quickly as he stopped and bent over and bowed to her. "Shall we eat..." Siro smile.d
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

As she spun she giggled softly, then the shock made her jump a little bit. It surprised her, but it didn't hurt very much. then she turned as he bowed to her and tried to turn the conversation back to the food. Cath smiled softly, and walked back over to take his gloved hand.
"Well, I wasn't expecting you to kiss me, but I didn't hear anybody say that I didn't like it."
She said, still blushing softly as she held onto his hand. It was in truth the last thing she expected, but it was definately not like she was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Siro smiled at her, happy that she at least liked it but he wasn't sure. but her comment made him smile none the less. As they sat down he noticed that she was still holding his hand. Which made his cheeks just as pink as hers were. but the food did smell good.
"Well thats good. wasn't sure what to think." Siro laughed.
Runing his thumb over her fingers, he let go of her hand and looked at her with a smile.
"Well I guess we should eat. Its been a long time since I danced like that though. Glad it was with you. And your not bad at it, better than I was the first time. My big feet man I stomped people out." Siro grinned. He leaned over and gently held a strand of her hair before tucking it behind her ear. Sitting up straight he smiled at Cathrine. "so...where have you been in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

She sat cross from him again, smiling shyly as he kept holding onto her hand. As he let go and brushed her hair back the smile never left. Then she looked up at him once he asked where she had been in the world, not quite sure what he had meant. With a smirk she said as she broke one of the legs off her crabs.
"Do you mean where I've traveled, or are you trying to use some cheesy line like 'where have you been in the world where I couldn't find you' or something to that effect."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Siro broke open his lobster and thought for a moment as he looked up at her smile. but her question confused him till the other part made him blush. Shaking his head. "I meant where have you traveled to?" Siro smirked. "Though I could use a cheesy line. but I'm not one of those. At least I don't think I am." He took his fork, taking a bite of his lobster that looked so good when he ate it. but thinking for a moment, his mind went in circles as he swallowed his bite. taking a piece on a clean fork he handed her the fork.

"come on give the lobster a try. If good." He said with a smile. His smile turned into a sly grin before looking out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Cath giggled as he quickly retorted that he meant where she'd traveled to.
"Not a lot of places, I haven't been out of the country and I never traveled much since my family was kinda poor."
She explained, then was a bit shocked to suddenly see a fork come into her line of veiw. With a smile she took it and took the bite, but jumped as she saw Siro's sly grin. Slowly her face dropped to a somewhat sceptical look, and taking the fork from her mouth she asked
"I saw that face you just made, what are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Siro kept the grin on his face. "Well I only been around the southern states thats about it." He said, but when she asked about his face when he offered her some food. His sly grin still there, eyes looking at her face as her eyes were lovely. Not saying anything for a few moments his cheeks went pink not sure how to word his words. but he had a few things in his mind.

"I'm thinking about dancing with you again...but also how beautiful your eyes are with the sunset." Siro smiled at her. there were other things too as he kept the sly grin on his face not sure what to say to her. Taking another bite of his lobster without saying a word and did a few more as well. Before sitting up and grins. "I was wondering if you would like to fix up a truck to make it your own and race me. I bet you would be the cutest racer I have ever seen." His cheeks went red when he realized he was thinking outloud. rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:55 pm

Cath stared at him for a moment, and felt herself blush again (she was doing a lot of that today). Dancing with him again, that would be lovely, but next time she wouldn't pay so much attention to her own feet, rather she'd pay attention to him. The blush faded and she looked to him as he mentioned fixing up a truck to race with him. Then he said she'd be the cutest racer he'd ever seen, and she burst out laughing.
"Oh no, I'm sorry it's just that was priceless! But yes that sounds like fun! And, I think dancing again sometime might be nice too."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Siro gave a small laugh, not wanting to be too loud to disturb outer people. But the way she laughed, made him smile. but hearing that she liked his mind so far, he looked down at his food for a minute with a smirk on his face. A small wind came towards them and he thought the air smelt nice as he ate a piece of food.

"If I had my way I would live on the beach. But I know what happens to a beach down south. Hurts like hell." siro smirked. He didn't realize he was priceless as he finished his lobster. He was full after eatting the lobster. "well next time we should go to your style of place. I don't mind. I bet you can show me some cool things." Siro went to lean forward but then a waiter slipped and his hand gripped onto the back of Siro's bare neck. Siro flinched and body tensed up as the waiter let go. Siro didn't move as the waiter felt weak.

"Are you alright sir?" The man asked feeling light headed.
"I'm alright. You need to sit down. You hit your head on my chair." Siro said as a fellow waiter came and grabbed him. Siro sat there being very still as he processed everything he had been trying so hard not to scream in pain. HE blushed and looked at Cathrine. "I'm sorry had to process that..." He said as his body shoke for a moment. and then sat back up looking at her with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 am

As the moments ticked by and the food was eaten, Cath found herself continuously looking up at Siro. This was definately turning out to be a very interesting day. Interesting, but by no means in a bad way. Cath looked up just as she saw the scene with the waiter fall through. A worried glance to Siro and she leaned forward, wanting to conformt him but physcial interaction might not have been the best thing right about now.
As he tried to blow it off she didn't buy it, and looked at him with great concern on her face.
"Are you going to be ok?"
She asked, feeling slightly dumb after saying that. He would probably feel fine in a few moments, this was just his power, and he'd gotten over worse from what he had told her.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Seeing her go to touch him, Siro remained still for a moment. His mind processing memories adn pushing it out of his mind. He shook his head, and then looked at her when she asked if he is alright. Nodding his head, he took a breath. "I'm alright." Siro smiled at her as he finally got it under control. Running his fingers through his white, hair he saw the look of worry on her face, Holding out his gloved hand he touched her arm gently.
"I'll be alright. I just always need to process things. It normally leaves people like that man. Odd my head doesn't have the same effect." Lifting his hand he touched the side of her face with his glove seeing how they were both done. He stood up removing his hand from her looking out at the sea.

"WAnt to dance again or what shall we do? Your turn to chose." siro smiled at Cathrine.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 pm

As he seemed to be alright, Cath sighed inwardly and smiled again, gad to see that everything would be ok. As he reached over and gently touched her face her hand placed itself over his, holding it there for a breif moment. Then as he stood, she slowly let his hand slide from hers, and grinned as he offered to dance again.
Cath pushed herself form her chair and nodded.
'That sounds wonderful, I'd love to dance again."
She said, brushing back some of her hair as the sea breeze rustled it slightly out of place. Another dance sounded wonderful, and it gave off that romantic vibe that even she, as a tomboy but still a girl, couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)   Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roads are more fun now (CATHRINE/OPEN)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next