Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Siro swept Cath off her feet and carried her inside bridal style, making Cath blush softly as he walked. He set her down on the couch and left to go change into dry clothes. The rain began to fall, and for a moment Cath simply watched the sheets fall onto the windows. Then she took yet another look at her hand, still unbelieving that now she was actually engaged.
Siro's voice brought her back to reality, and she stood to wrap her arms around his waist.
"I think you look very handsome love."
Cath said before kissing him softly. She again found herself wishing that he could hold he like normal couples did, but then she thought that they were by no means normal. They were mutants, so maybe this was normal for a mutant couple?
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Siro's body flinched giving Cathrine a big zap as she hugged him. His eyes went wide as she did that, she got bits of memories as well as a little of her power. When she kissed him, he didn't move as his body was convolsing trying to keep up with her touch. Grabbing her by the shoulders he held her back a little making her let go. His eyes looking a bit tired as she held on for a bit. He sat down on the ground putting on his shirt right away, trying to calm his mind. Holding up his finger to her as for one minute to collect his thoughts.

"Well I know you are happy now. You probably got a good jolt froom me." Siro said sadly, standing up as he calmed down a little but was still processing what he got from her mind. It made him smile as her memories went by a little. He gave her a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Cath gasped as she was shocked, and turned to Siro worriedly. She was a bit hurt but she didn't care she had a high threshold for pain. Siro quickly put his shirt back on, Cath must have been so happy that she hadn't noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. As he finally stood and kissed her forehead she held onto his now safe arms.
"Siro I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"
She asked, burshing some hair from out of his face.
"Oh I feel so bad, I'm just so happy I didn't notice your only had pants on I'm really sorry love."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Siro nodded his head to her question. "I'm alright. It will pass. Just took me by shock when you did that." Siro told her, as he hugged her holding her close to him. Wishing he could get rid of his powers he was starting to wonder about government for that, he would have to talk to Anna when they got back about that.

When Cathrine mention all she noticed was his pants, a grin crossed his face. "My pants is all you noticed...guess I have gained more muscle now...but what were you thinking?" He joked trying to make her laugh as he went and got the wine pouring them both a glass. "Its okay hun, things happy. I don't frete every time someone does that."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Cath blushed darkly as he asked her what she was thinking about when all she noticed was his pants. But she let it side and took her glass, running a finger around the rim.
"Ok, sorry I've just never been this happy before."
She said, sitting back down on the couch and sipping some of the wine. It had a subtlty to it yet it was robust.
"I think we should talk to doctor Xavier when we get back, maybe he can show you something to help with your powers. I know how much you want us to be able to hold one another like other couples do with out fear, I want that too. But this is pretty normal, considering, you know, we're mutants and all."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Siro listened to her words, and it was like she read his mind. but in reverse. Guess going to the governemnet would be a bad idea. Thinking for a moment, he nodded his head and sat next to her drinking his glass of wine slowly. Siro looked over at Cathrine happy that she is happy, but something caught his mind and she didn't know what to think about it.

"Okay, we can talk to him. If he can't do anything. Then I might talk to Anna about the government. But that means I become an experiment. Hell I might come out with boobs." He joked, looking at cathrine up and down he wrapped one arm around her and kissed her cheek. "Listen, we will okay. I would love to do everything with you like a normal couple..." When he said that, his smile remained but the thought in the back of his ehad told him that no matter it won't be normal. The thought sank in about how he killed his parents worried that if anything they did if his powers kicked in suddenly, he would be screwed.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Cath spat up wine and began laughing as he talked about coming out with boobs at the end of a government experiment. But the laughter soon died as the thought of him being an experiment sank in and upset her greatly. She prayed doctor Xavier owuld have some type of solution. And then Cath said what was on his mind as well
"Even if we do find some way to get around your powers, we'll never be normal huh? Oh well, we're mutants we were never meant to be normal, besides normal is boring, I love being the way we are with each other."
Cath leanded against Siro's shoulder and spun her wine glass slowly, thinking of how wonderful it still would be if they could atleast get past Siro's powers and not have to worry about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 pm

When Cathrine said that, and he saw the look on her face. He made up his mind, brushing her hair aside behind her ear he held his ear close to her ear. "I will do my best for you on hell or high water, we will be the way like we could." Siro whispered as he ran a hand down her arm and placed his lips on her neck giving it a kiss before sitting back drinking his wine with a smirk on his face.

"Besides, I rather be in your arms. If I didn't have my powers I would have an idea on what to do tonight though." Siro gave a sly grin to miss lead her for a moment, as his cheeks were pink. "We could go swimming with no shirts." He said after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:16 pm

A dark blush crosed over Cath's face as Siro kissed her neck, he hadn't done that before. But now that she thought about it, she did need to get used to that now that they were engaged. It did mean a lot to Cath hearing him say that he would do anything to make sure that one day they could hold each other like norma couples did. Taking another sip of her wine, she nearly spat it out and dropped the glass as he said what they could be doing tonight if he didn't have his powers.
She was a bit mislead, but as he said they could go for a swim with no shirts on, she playfully punched his shoulder still blushing but with a smile on her face now.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 pm

Siro laughed his ass off falling off the couch holding his stomach laughing as his glass was on the table. He saw the look on Cathrine's face when she got his joke, thinking about it he knew it was a dirty joke. But it was funny none the less. Stopping his laughing, he looked at Cathrine with a smile.

"come on. I know what you were thinking. Dirty minded girl." He blushed and laughed. He smirked and kissed Cathrine on the cheek as his head laid in her lap hoping she didn't spit the wine all over him.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Cath blushed darkly as he kissed her cheek, then lay his head in her lap. With a slowly emerging smile she placed her glass of wine beside his and began to stroke his hair softly.
"I wasn't exactly thinking it, not directly anyway."
She said, letting her fingers run through his hair. Cath was happy, even if Siro was making dirty jokes and laughing at her reactions, she still loved him to pieces. Hell she wouldn't be wearing this ring if she didn't! A thought began to form in the back of her head and she looked down at Siro with a smile.
"How do you think the others back at the institue will take our engagement? Especially doctor Xavier."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Siro smiled as Cathrine stroked his hair, it stared to make him fall asleep as he closed his eyes on her lap resting from the long trip. Listening to her words, he wasn't sure how xavier would take them being engaged, not sure about anyone else either. But he didn't care he was happy, no matter what anyone thought.

"Happy. I don't care what they think. I'm with you. that is all I care about." Siro said as she stroked his hair, he started to fall asleep on her lap zoning in and out of consciousness. "Shall we retire tonight to the bed." Siro asked still half awake as he didn't want to move from this spot though. he loved it when she did that.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:40 am

Siro had just about fallen asleep, yet he still gave an answer to her question as to what the others would think of their engagement. Now that she thought about it, seemed she didn't care either, she was with him and that was what mattered. As the rain kept pattering softly against the window pane, it's soothing sound was making Cath a bit sleepy too. Seemed Siro had read her mind and she nodded.
"I'm so tired, and it looks like I'm not the only one."
She mused, yawning soon after. Casting a loving smie down at Siro, she softly kissed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 am

Siro kept his head on her lap a little longer, with a smile on his face. HEaring her words, Siro stood up picking Cathrine up and carrying her to the bed here he laid her down gently with her head on the pillow. Not thinking, he got on the other side of the bed wrapping his arm around cathrine snuggling with her as the sound of the rain was making him more tired. He closed his eyes and smiled with a bit of a grin.

"I love you." Siro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 am

Without another word Siro stood and picked Cath up, carrying her into the bedroom and placing her in bed. Cath was a bit surprised when Siro climbed in beside her, and she turned so her back would face him and moved into the curve of his body. No skin was really exposed on her back so it was just safer this way. Siro wrapped an arm around her, and she smiled as he whispered that he loved her.
"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 am

Siro looked at Cathrine with a smile when she said that, using his hand to move her hair out of her face he kissed her forehead. Holding her close he loved her more than anything. Closing his eyes he was slowly falling asleep to her scent he could smell. cathrine was his world, and if he lost a race then he would lose.

"Cathrine...you are my angel...you make me smile truly when all else fails." Siro fell asleep with his forehead resting against her head, he fell asleep and didn't wake up this time.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 am

As Siro softly kissed her forehead, Cath could feel herself falling into relaxation and then sleep. Siro muttered how she was his angel, how she made his msile when everything else failed before he slipped into slumber. Cath's eyes brimmed over with tears again and she softly wiped them away. The ring on her hand was proof of how much they truely loved one another, so small in size, but the meaning behind it meant the universe to her.
Cath's eyes slowly closed and as sleep took her she dreampt of the day that Siro had now promised to her.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 am

WAking up early in the morning, Siro smiled at the sleeping cathrine thinking she looked very beautiful. Slowly getting out of bed, not disturbing her. He got a shower and got dressed early in the morning. Wearing black leather pants, and a muscle shirt as he cooked her breakfast that were eggs, bacon, and some sausage and placed a piece of the break on a plate. Placing a rose on the tray that held the plate. Wearing his gloves, he stood at the foot of the bed with a smile on his face looking at her sleeping peacefully.

"Honey, wake up. Got something for you." He smiled as he walked to the edge of the bed waiting for her to get up so he can feed her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 am

The night faded away witht he rising sun and Cath snuggled down into the sheets more. She slept straight through Siro getting out of bed, showering, and getting dressed. She didn't want to wake up from her dream, a vivid picture of she and Siro dancing at their wedding. Siro didn't have any gloves on, and he hed Cath easily without shocking her, he was in control of his powers.
Then his voice slowly whispered for her to wake up, that he had something for her. Slowly Cath's eyes opened to see the ring on her left hand and she smiled. The smell of food made her slowly sit up, and a soft smile spread across her face as she saw Siro standing there with breakfast.
"Aw honey you're too sweet. You spoil me rotten."
she said, shifting in the sheets to sit upright.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 am

Siro laughed as he placed the tray down in front of her with the legs on either side of her legs, as he smirked going to get the coffee as he came back placing the cup on the tray as he sat at the end of the bed with some of the break that he got yesterday.
"Well breakfast is imporant and I did promise you. Was going to put you in the car and drive, but didn't want to accidentally get punched." Siro smirked before taking another bite of the bread.

"Was wondering...france isn't too far from here. Would you like to go dancing?" He asked as there was still a small bit of rain outside. "Its nice and sunny there. And on top of that, you can drive easier there if you want to drive around." Siro kissed cathrine's cheek before standing up making sure she didn't touch his bare arms.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 am

As Siro set the tray down in front of her and returned with coffee, she began devouring the food, not realising at first how hungry she really was. She smiled after she took a sip of the coffee, turning to look at Siro as he suggested they could go to France. Taking another bite of bacon she nodded, and replied after swallowing.
"That sounds like fun! Sure why not? Some sun would be nice, I like the rain and all but the warmth of the sun as we drive would be wonderful. Plus, dancing in the city of love? What better way to celebrate an engagement?"
France, how romantic. City of lights, food, and most importantly, the city of lovers. It would be a perfect way to spend the day celebrating their engagement.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 am

Siro smiled and nodded his head, looking at his muscle shirt for a moment he knew it was time to throw on something with long sleeves. CElebrate their engagement, he grinned and got an idea about that. "Maybe I'll do a personal fire dance for you." Siro smiled. Grabbing a black dress shirt from his bag, he put it on as he grabbed a suit to take with them to go dancing. Going back into the bedroom, he watched Cathrine scarf down her food. So he gave her some extra toast from the kitchen placing it on her plate with a slight laugh.

"WEll lovely, why not go ballroom dancing. Or would you like to go clubbing? I don't want you to be uncomfortable in a dress or anything you don't want to wear." Siro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:45 am

A personal fire dance? How lovely, Cath was so amazed by the one yesterday and a personal one would elave her a lot mroe at ease since he wouldn't risk hurting anyone else. Cath silently ate the toast he brought back for her, and swallowed the last of the coffee. She was now wide awake, alert and ready for this romantic day ahead.
"I think I'd prefer ballroom dancing, I don't mind wearing a dress, and i need to get used to it anyway for when our special day comes around. Besides, I have a really fancy red one in the closet that I'll bring, I don't care if it's any color besides pink."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:55 am

Siro nodded his head and smiled, but when she mentioned about a dress. Picturing her in any dress made his face turn red. Taking the last sip of his coffee, he adverted his eyes to the window, seeing something. "I am glad my love. You get ready, I am going to check something." Siro said as he put on his coat placing his coffee down on the table.

Stepping outside, he went down to the dock seeing that the boat is gone. Turning his head, he saw a man standing at the road with a pipe in hand wearing a rain coat. Taking off his gloves, Siro wasn't going to let something ruin Cathrine's day. He walked towards the man to find out what is going on. The man was there to rob them, but wasn't expecting them to be home.

After about thirty minutes, Siro came back inside with a couple of bruises on his ribs as he put his gloves back on, shaking his coat out leaving the rest of him dry. He sat on the couch as though nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:01 am

Siro quickly stepped outside, and sliding the tray away from her legs, Cath ebgan to get ready. While Siro was gone Cath showered quickly and threw something on, taking the dress from the closet and putting it in her carry on bag. Once Siro put himself on the couch, Cath came out of the room and smiled, not knowing that anything had happened since she couldn't see the bruises on his ribs and he looked just fine everywhere else to her.
"Ready to go?"
She asked with a smile, holding onto the strap of her bag sitting on her shoulder that held the red dress she would wear dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next