Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:40 am

As Siro walked over, spun her around before placing her back onto the couch she laughed. But then Siro went into an all serious question, he asked if she could ever settle for someone like him, with powers like his anyway. With a soft tug downward on her lips she stood, and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, burrying her face in the square of his shoulders.
"Siro I'm not about to miss anything like this because of your powers. I know they're dangerous, but I don't care. I know we'll find someway to make it work someday, maybe we could ask doctor Xavier for help? And yes, it was a bit of a stupid question."
A smile tugged p at the corners of her mouth and she held onto Siro tighter.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Siro's eyes lowered until her arms wrappeed around him and she spoke. Her words made his heart almost skip a beat, but he was happy none the less, her words touched his hear happy that she still loved him even if with his powers. Removing her hands, he turned around wrapping his arms around Cathrine.

"how could I end up with an angel like you?" Siro smiled and kissed her lips gently before getting a sly grin and standing up straight. "Are you hungry? want to explore."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 am

Cath kissed Siro back and blushed softly as he called her an angel. She didn't truely see herself as an angel or anything close, but she couldn't interject as he asked if she was hungry or if she wanted to explore.
"I am kinda hungry, and exploring sounds like fun!"
A beaming smile crossed over her face at the thought of food and her stomach growled softly. The long flight had left her prtically famish if it werent for the peanuts, but she was still so hungry for real food.
"We'll have to hoof it in the city though, the streets are so narrow you cant even dream of getting a car on them."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 am

Siro smirked and nodded his head, "Lets walk down. I wouldn't mind. It isn't that far I think." Siro smiled as he grabbed his leather trench coat and threw it on. Something though caught his attention as he got an idea. But then realized where she will be touching if he did give her a piggy back ride into town.

"A race. Food and then we can join the city. I hear they got some nice fashion and beautiyful sights." Siro gave a sly grin, looking at Cathrine. Grabbing his wallet, he went to the door grabbing the keys. "Shall we..." He smirked heading outside.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 am

Cath quickly caught up to Siro as he headed for the door.
"That sounds lovely."
She said following him outside with a smile on her face. It was simply a good day to be alive, Cath grabbed onto Siro's hand as she began walking towards town. Though the streets were narrow they were usually crowded with people so she held onto him tightly not to get seperated, and also to simply enjoy the moment.
"Thank you Siro, this is absolutely amazing."
she said, leaning her head onto his shoulder as she kept up with his leisurely pace.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 am

Walking with Cathrine, he held her hand gently cause he was afraid of squeezing too hard as they walked into town. Feeling her head on his arm, his cheeks went a little pink looking down at her. He was still not use to having a girlfriend, or at least someone that accepted him with his powers. As they came into town the smells of delicious food filled his nose as they past by a bakery. Siro couldn't help but look at her as they walked, till he saw a little restaurant that was the bottom half of a building that had the smell of seafood from it.

"Would you like seafood again." Siro said as a man bumped into him, but letting go of Cathrine Siro grabbed the man's arm taking his wallet. "Next time you pick pocket. I'll end you." Siro warned the man before letting him go placing the wallet back into his coat pocket. Turning to cathrine with his normal smile returning. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

A smile crept onto Cath's face as they passed the bakery, the smell of all sorts of sweets drifting in the air. As Siro offered for them to have seafood again, she nodded, only to quickly look confused as Siro grasped the man that had bumped into him. The man was a pick pocket, and Siro quickly took his wallet back before shoving the man back into the crowd. Turning to Siro with the same smile, only a few people noticed as a rock hovered above the ground for a moment before rocketing into the back of the man's head.
The pick pocket staggered away, and Cath simply kept smiling like nothing had happened what so ever.
"That sounds wonderful!"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:00 am

Siro thought of something as he got an idea. "How about the bakery instead. They smell good, and I think it would be good especially since we can take some back. Seafood goes bad if left out for a bit." Siro smirked, as he grabbed her hand leading her to the small bakery that caught their attention. The inside smelt like heaven to him, as he could see soup and sandwiches, and small things. which sounded good to him.

"We can grab some stuff for tomorrow morning. Breakfast in bed and all." He gave a sly grin, as he liped Cathrine's hand and kissed it gently before turning to the counter hoping they speak english. He could barely understand the board as it has been a while since he read the language.
"Alright I feel dumb now."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 am

As Siro instead suggested the bakery, Cath nodded and followed Sior excitedly. The inside smelt amazing, warm and inviting. As Siro softly kissed the back of her hand she chuckled softly and shook her head as he turned away to read the menu. Some things he did were cheesey, but it was very sweet none the less. Then Cath burst out laughing as Siro said he felt dumb and she quickly strode up beside him.
"You aren't dumb, it's just a foriegn language. I can't really read it either since I've never been to Venice before."
Lucily, the girl that came up behind the counter to them spoke english, and though she had a bit of an accent, Cath could hear her just fine.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 am

Siro read the board and was still trying to understand it. "I know the language a bit. but reading it, its been a long time." Siro said as he looked at CAthrine whom was looking at a girl. He felt even dumber now that he didn't know the language too well. That was still he realized the girl was speaking english which made him smile. "I think I just want bread and the soup can't tell its its beef strew or chicken?"

Siro rubbed the back of his head till the girl behind the counter mentioned about it being a hearty vegetable soup they made in store. Siro smile and nodded his head looking at Cathrine he ordered a few breads and a soup for himself. "Cathrine, my love. you can have anything you want. this dinner is on me."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:17 am

As Siro quickly ordered Cath began to eye the board ehrself, the girl had told her a couple of things but she still couldn't make up her mind. Hearing Siro's choices they sounded good, and so she settled on that as well. Siro's voice brought her from her train of thought, and with a smile she turned back to the girl behind the counter.
"Make that two please."
Simple and sweet, she didn't have to try and horribly mangle the words on the board if she tried to speak them. Best to not try and offend any of the locals here she thought.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:23 am

Getting their good, Siro payed for it with the money he got exchanged with in the states. Something though caught his mind, as he took their food to a small table outside that was gated off for the store. His eyes looked up and down the streets, seeing the people going by he took off his coat placing it on the back of the chair. It was warm out, but he couldn't help wearing what he had to wear to keep his body safe.

"Cathrine. Are there any places in venice you always wanted to see? was thinking tomorrow you might want to jet ski race." Siro smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:28 am

Cath followed behind Siro and sat across from him at the table. She too watched the people walk by, she always found people watchign to be facinating. Just as she was taking a slice of bread and about to bite into it, Siro began to ask her if she had any places she'd like to go.
"Not in paritcular, and that sounds like fun. But-."
She said, biting into the bread before swallowing and looking back at Siro with a loving smile.
"I just want to know when you want o take that moonlit boat ride you talked baout before."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 am

Sitting down, he took a bite of his soup when Cathrine mentioned about the moonlit boat ride. "Midnight tonight. Its supposed to be calm waters tonight." Siro told her, he didn't want them to be in choppy water. "I gonna steer the boat. I rented one, just got to remember the directions." Siro smirked as he got an idea of what to do with that little box in his pocket now.

"Unless you want a ride now..." He looked down the road there the gondala started. Thinking for a moment, his eyes went to cathrine and then back at the boat before taking another bite. A sly grin appeared on his face. "You know, we can go to other countries as well right? We are close enough. We can still leave for a day and get back in time to cross the border." Siro got a wicked idea in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 am

"Midnight tonight sounds fantastic! And wow, you're really going all out on this aren't you? All for little old me?"
She said, shoving the rest of the bread into her mouth before washing it down with soup. Siro easily caught Cath's attention as he said they could go to other countries as well. He was right, they were so close to a few countries they could pratically walk there and be back by the end fo the day.
"That sounds nice, where would you like to go?"
Cath tried to remember all the coutries close to Italy, but she could only think of Greece at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 am

Siro smirked and gave her a wink. "Of course. Especially since I have something for you." Siro told her, and then he caught about what countries he wanted to go visit. "how about I put you in the car tomorrow and you can find out when you wake up there." Siro gave a sly devilish grin before looking around. He finished his soup and his bread, not saying a word as he was starving.

"One thing, don't knock me over the boat tonight." He joked before turning his head to see a disagreeing two people that were having a fight in the middle of the street over a girl. Siro blinked as he was half tempted to jump in but then realized if someone touched him it would end badly. As the fight stopped when the two men his the ground and ran off as a police officer came.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Cath lifted her head quizically, a peice of bread hanging from her mouth. He had something for her? What could it be she wondered as she removed the bread from her mouth. A laugh rattled her chest as Siro suggested he just put her in the car and drive until she woke up.
"Be careful with that now, some people might think you're kidnapping me. But I would set them straight, that sounds really interesting."
He also mentioned not knocking him out of the boat tonight and she nodded before eating more of the bread. As the fight began, her head turned so abruptly that her neck cracked. Slowly she shook her head returning to their meal.
"Some people I swear."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:05 pm

Siro stared at the crowd. "Sad. would have stopped the fight if it wasn't for my powers." Siro said as he listened to Cathrine. he wasn't sure what to do, but he saw the puzzle spinning in his head about what he was going to do tonight or at least what he got her. that was something he hoped she wouldn't find out till then.

"Want to go do some festivities or play down near the water?" Siro smiled at cathrine, she did look lovely and he had an idea. looking at some game stalls for the festival down the road he thought that maybe he could win cathrine something. he didn't know if she liked stuffed animals.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Cath turned to Siro as he suggested that they would play down near the water. That was when she turned to look over her shoulder and saw the game stands. From here Cath eyed the prizes, and she smiled turning back to Siro to nod furiously.
"That sound slike fun! I would like a souviner from our trip here, and it looks like they have really cute stuffed animals. I never really had stuffed animals when I was little, since my family was so poor. I guess now that I'm an adult and I can make ends meet easily I'm beginning to indulge myself a bit huh?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Getting an idea, he stood up and grabbed the little bag of extra bread. He looked at Cathrine as he jumped over the fence, holding out his hand. "Shall we? I would be more than happy to get you any stuffed animal you like. I didn't really had toys growing up, I was sort of raised by a voodoo woman so frog legs and weird things were my toys." Siro told her, he leaned over and kissed Cathrine on the lips hoping she wouldn't back away.

"lets play...you deserve to have some fun." He winked at her. "and tonight we will have loads of fun."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Siro leapt over the fence with ease, and when he offered a hand to help her, Cath simply smirked. With nimble feet she leapt to the top of the fence and landed beside Siro without a hitch. Then he kissed her, and she returned the gesture without hesitation.
"Cool, I like weird things, normal is too...normal."
She laughed and took Siro's free hand, waiting for him to lead the way down the street. A blush creapt onto her face as he said they would have loads of fun tonight, and she couldn't help but agree.
"I'm already have a fabulous time, how long are we here for again?"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:29 pm

Siro thought about her words for a moment on how long they were there. Siro knew that they couldn't be there forever due to school and work so he was trying to remember how long. Thinking for a moment as they headed tot he games, he finally remembered.

"Three weeks. Figured we could go to rome, france, romania, or maybe even germany for those lovely cakes and beautiful woods." Siro held her hand, but then removed it and drapped his arm over her other shoulder holding her close as they walked. Looking at all the festivities, he could see fire jugglers, circus performers, games off to the side, and all sorts of things. little children running around which made him smile even more. Stopping though in front of a shooting game, his eyes caught all the stuffed animals. there was a large pink bunny in a white little dress and a pink bow that he thought that Cathrine might like.

"Lets play this one."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Three weeks! That was one hell of a vacation! France, Rome, Germany! A wide smile spread across Cath's face as they kept walking, this would be a massive story to write about once they got home. Siro pulled her from her thoughts once again, puling her closer to him by wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Deep down Cath wished they could fully embrace without fear of his powers, but even with his powers they always found a way to make it work.
The attractions caught her eyes every which way she looked. Growing up in the lower class she never really got to see anything like a circus or a carnival, it was like all her childish hopes and dreams were resurfacing again! Siro then stopped by a shooting game, and while he eyed the bunny, Cath eyed a big stuffed lion with a big, zig-zag grin to represent his sharp teeth. She wanted that one!
As Siro said they could play this one, Cath picked up one of the play riffles and let it rest on her shoulder. With a smirk on her face Cath motioned toward the game stall.
"Bring it on."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Siro smirked when she took the challenge as he paid the man hosting the event. Giving a sly grin as he held the gun in one hand looking at the targets. "A prize each it seems." Siro told the man as he took aim at the cups on the wall. Hitting the high point ones with every shot except the last one he hit a low point. His eyes looking at the target. Waitting for Cathrine to finish hers as the man gave him the stuffed rabbit that Siro thought cathrine would like.

Though then he saw the one that she was eyeing a lion. he felt like a little stupid for thinking she might want the rabbit, but he figured it was the thought that counted. "Sir use my extra points on hers so taht she gets what she is eyeing." Siro told the man. The man nodded his head. He didn't know how much points she needed for the lion, but figured it would work.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Cath watched Siro for a moment before taking aim as her turn approached. Siro managed to win a gaudy pink rabbit with a white dress on, he must've thought Cath would like it. But then he asked the man running the stand to put his extra points toward the lion she wanted and she smiled. Siro was sweet, even if she was the very slightest bit ticked about the rabbit bit, he went to help her try and get the lion she wanted so she quickly over looked it.
Cath quickly took aim, with years of practice with rocks and things of the short Cath had become an excellent shot. One, two, three high points went down, and she quickly took aim at the last one. For a moment she lingered, trying to get the position just right to win. She licked her lips, and took the shot. With that the pile toppled over and she'd won. Taking the lion with grattitude Cath smiled at Siro.
"that was fun! But now what will we do with that?"
She pointed to the rabbit still in Siro's hand, God knows she didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next