Rise of Mutants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Mutants

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Siro
-

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Siro watched her take shoots and get the lion. "that was amazing." Siro smiled, but when she mentioned about the rabbit he lowered his eyes feeling bad that he thought that she might like something cute. She said before that she wanted stuffed animals and thought she would like it cause it looked kinda cute.

Seeing a little girl eyeing the rabbit, the mother was telling her not to stare. Walking over to her, the mother stepped back for a moment but Siro knelled in front of the little girl and handed it to the little girl. "My girlfriend doesn't like bunnies, you can have it. Sorry for scaring your mother." He said as he stood up. the little girl hugged the bunny and Siro walked back over to Cathrine. "There taken care of." Siro said calmly, he was a little upset that she didn't like it. He knows shes a tomboy, but thought since she said she wanted stuffed animals that it would work. "Lets go to the next game."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Female Number of posts : 177
Affliation : X-men
Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!
Single or taken (rp wise) : Siro and I are engaged~
Registration date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Cath smiled as she watched Siro give the rabbit to the little girl, but then her lips tugged into a frown as he looked a bit disappointed. Now Cath felt bad, just because it was pink and girly she didn't want it after all the trouble Siro went through to get it too. Kissing him softly she looked at him with a mix of guilt and sadness.
"I'm sorry, please don't be upset. I guess that was kind of selfish of me huh? Not wanting it just becaquse it was pink and girly, can you forgive me?"
she asked, taking his hand with her free one that wasn't holding the lion. Cath did feel bad, she should have atleast taken it, it was the thought that counted after all.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Siro shook his head, and held her hand using his other arm to wrap around her like a one arm hug. "If you don't like it I won't force you. Just thought you might like something really child like. But its okay, look how happy the little girl is. At least something came from it." Siro told cathrine with a smile. "So don't worry about it." Siro reassured her with a kiss on her forehead, though he didn't like the fact she didn't like it, he wasn't going to force her to change. Seeing that she was upset now, he got an idea. Looking at the jugglers, he rolled up his dress shirt sleeve after holding his shirt. "Can I join in?" Siro smiled.

They nodded their heads, as they did a three way tossing, Siro got the rythme at a minute hoping to make Cathrine smile. He kept up, changing every little bit with them.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

Location : Trying to figure out where the stupid bathroom is in this huge mansion!

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Cath forced a bit of a smile as Siro kissed her forehead, but she still felt really really bad about the whole thing. Now she'd made herself out to be selfish, even if Siro told her not to worry about it she did worry. Siro suddenly walked away, and cath followed him with her eyes confused. Then he began to join in with the jugglers, and Cath smiled a bit. Soon the smile gave way to a laugh. Cath began to feel a bit better now that Siro was making her laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Seeing Cathrine laughed as he juggled the fire pins, he kept it up for a minute as someone came up to him and whispered in his ear with two chains with a fire ball on each end. Nodding his head, Siro gave the men back their pins, and now she was going to try and show off to Cathrine since he use to do this down in loiusiana.

Taking off his shirt and placing them on the ground, he held the chains with his gloved hands and began swinging them back and forth as people made a circle around him. He stared to spin it as he he kept his hair tied back. he knew this would end badly if it caught on fire. Spinning the chains of fire, he began to do a fire dance with them, treating the chains like they were a baton at times. Swinnging them each way to try and make Cathrine smile, as he bent backwards spinning htem over his torso, before tossing one in the air and catching it in his hand, spinning it still. people were cheering at the fire jugglers and at Siro. He kept smiling at Cathrine to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Cath marveled at Siro, and her spirits began to quickly lift as she watched him dance with fire. Her face lit up and she began to applaude for him, laughing still now feeling much better. Seems Siro had forgiven the whole ordeal and things would be alright, the past was in the past and the two needed to focus on the time they had together now. A group began to gather around the jugglers and Siro, applauding for both of them, but Cath simply kept clapping for Siro.
But she was very warry amoung the crowd that began to gather, with his shirt off someone could easily get hurt if they touched him.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Siro was about finished, as it was getting really hot.. Holding the two chains in one hand, he stood up straight, spinning it around him and then twirling it in one hand. His eyes caught Cathrine's worry, so he slowly stopped the chains and put them out in the buckles of water nearby. Quickly throwing on his shirt, he kissed Cathrine on the lips as he smelt like smoke at the moment as he fixed his shirt and throw on his coat.

"Shall we continue. We got to go get the boat in a little bit." Siro smiled at her, as he held her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Siro's kiss caused Caht's body to relax and she smiled, now gald that everything was ok again. He gripped onto her hand, and she laced their fingers together, it was getting dark, they would have to head toward the boat dock in a while.
"Let's just walk for a little bit. Like you said we have to get to the docks in a bit so it's best not to get too caught up in something and miss our reservation for it."
She said, watching as the crowds slowly began to thin out along with the dipping sun. Despite the little mishap before, Cath was already having a lovely time with Siro, and they still had three more weeks to enjoy themselves. She could only imagine what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Siro got an idea as he nodded his head at her. He untied his hair since he wasn't fire juggling anymore. "Voodoo requires fire. only way that priestess got me into the fire area. Haven't done that for a while." Siro smiled as he walked with Cathrine for a bit. Seeing an old fashion jewelry stand, he walked over to it with Cathrine looking at all the items. He had a thing for shiny and brace objects.

Seeing a few items, he caught a pocket watch and then a old fashion sword. Staring at the broad sword, he got it and threw it over his shoulder. Walking with cathrine still. "I love festivals." Siro said as he looked ahead. Checking the time.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Cath smiled as they kept walking, Siro beginning to talk baout some more of his past with her. He was so amazing to her! Sure other women might have found him weird, or even a bit creepy, but Cath felt her most natural with Siro and that made her happy. Siro then approached an old fashioned jewlery stand, and when Cath saw his swing the broad sword over his shoulder she gawked in awe. It was still so prestine and it could almost be fresh off the blacksmith's hands.
"I've never been to one before, but I have to say so far I'm highly impressed!"
She said, walked along with Siro as he checked the time on the pocket watch he also got.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm

Siro smirked, and stopped on a small bridge that over looked the water. "Can you wait right here. I'll go get the boat. Its just down there." Siro smiled at her, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Be back in ten minute." Siro told her.

He walked down a path down the water to the boat rental place that had gondala's all around it and a couple of motor boats. Getting an idea, he payed a little extra for something. After a little bit, Siro came up under Cathrine with a gondala boat that had a little motor attacked to it. "What cha think? Its red." Siro laughed as he pulled it over to the side to a set of stairs to that Cathrine could get in. Holding out his hand with one foot in the boat and one foot on the step he smiled at Cathrine.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Siro quickly left to get the boat he had rented, and while alone Cath leaned on the side of the bridge watching everything around her. The softly breeze was filled with the smell of the ocean, buildings that had stood up to the test of time modeled with such craftsmenship. This was truely a beautiful city. Cath's attention was suddenly diverted when she heard Siro's voice again.
Looking down she saw Siro in a traditional gondola, well, except for the motor at the back. With a soft giggle, Cath quickly rounded the bridge, and taking Siro's hand climbed into the small boat. Situating herself on the small seat, she set her lion on her floor face down so that he wouldn't get wet, and placed her elbows on her knees, and her chin in her hands.
"Did you do all this just for me?"
She asked siro, looking at him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Siro had a plan for thise, and he wasn't going to give it away yet. Seeing her get in the boat, he nodded his head and stood up with the handle in his hand for the motor. "Well first day, I want you to have the best one yet." Siro smiled as he took off his coat finding it a bit warm as he made the boat move as the engine kick started. They headed down the canals heading towards what it looked like the house but then he made a left turn heading to a little park with trees, as the boat slowed down as the little light from the moon came through the trees as there was flowers along that bank.

"I heard about thise place...and thought you would like it." He said as he touched the trees. "Its man made, but looks really nice."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:29 pm

As they floated along the canals Cath watched everythign that sped by. Everything from emptying bridgeways, to old buildings and everything in between. turning forward she felt a bit of diappointment as she saw what looked like the house coming into veiw, feeling that wasn't much of somehting special at all. But then Siro took a sharp left and Cath found herself in an even more stuning place.
A man made grove, with trees that kissed the surface of the water with their leaves. Cath loved nature, after all her power was held within nature greatly. Cath marveled at the spot Siro had taken her, a veritable heaven on earth.
"Siro it's beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Siro smiled as fire flies danced in the distance. He wanted to see the place just as much as her. He was glad that she thought it was beautiful. But then again there was something else that seemed like there was nothing to it. Looking at Cathrine, she looked beautiful in the light and how she was dressed.

"I'm glad you liked it." Siro smiled, as she seemed so distracted by the surroundings. "I figured it would be a change to see a nice place instead of the streets all the time like back home." siro smiled at her as he sat down on the seat in front of her looking in his coat pocket at the little velvet box he had brought. His face was beat red as he kept it hidden in his coat as he looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Cath smiled in awe as fire flies began to congregate around them, a few coming down to touch her hair before flying away again. It tugged at her heart strings to see a place like this, in natural beauty even if it was man made. Siro then sat in front of her, and his face turned beet red. This easily caught Cath's attention and she softly placed a hand on his forehead.
"Siro are you ok? You look kinda feverish."
She was worried about him, suddenly becoming so red in an instant. Fire flies became more prominant as the boat slowly drifted through the water now no longer being propelled by the small engine.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Siro's face went even redder as he went silent not sure how to tell Cathrine or even ask her. his face was getting redder since she noticed, but haddn't noticed the little box in his hand as he pulled it out of his pocket. Holding the little velvet box in his hand he smiled at Cathrine and gently used his hands to make her sit down as they were drifting slowly though the trees and water.

"I love you cathrine, and I wanted to show you that" His face went even more red. "the more time I spend with you the more I love you. You are the best woman I ever met, that didn't use me or been truly scared of me." He rubbed the back of his head and then held her hand with a smile on his face pplacing the little box in her hand and slowly opening it up in her hands. "I was wondering if you would like to be with me forever? I know no one knows the future. But if it means I get to spend any time with you, its worth it even if I fall one day." Siro smiled and waited for her answer. The ring was golden skinny band with the tip wrapped around a large blue saffire like vines. "Would you like to be my race queen?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Cath watched Siro as he made her sit in front of him, becoming a bit more worried then before as his face became even redder. Then he began to speak as a small smile spread on his face. He said he loved her, and that alone made her happier, hearing him compliment her by saying she was the best woman he'd ever met made her face turn a soft pink. Then everything happened so fast after that, and before Cathrine knew it she was staring straight at a small blck velvet jewlery box...with ring nestled inside.
with her heart pounding in her chest, Cath's mouth suddenly went dry in an instant. Siro...proposed? Cath's face turned the same shade of red as his as she simply stared at the ring in her hands, moving her head up to look at Siro for a moment before looking back down. She didn't even care how cheesy the race queen line was (or rather she hadn't really ehard him say it). In the small surface of the saphire she saw relfected in it a life time of being together, such a little object meant so very much.
With her hands shaking so much that she had to grip the jewlery box closed to keep it from falling out of her hands, she looked at Siro with the biggest blush and smile on her face she'd ever managed, not even caring that tears were gushing from her eyes.
"Siro you have to ask? Yes, yes a million times yes!!!"
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Siro saw her tears but saw the smile, he wasn't sure what to do. "Are you ok? Is something wrong?" Siro asked worried. But then her answer came, he was worried she was going to say no for a moment. When she said yes, he grabbed her from around the waist and kissed her lightly. Siro smiled at Cathrine as he let her go wiping away the tears from her face as he was more happier than ever.

Letting her go, he stood up losing his balance for a moment and fell over into the water head first. Swimming back up, his wet hair hanging down in front of his face, he pushed it aside and laughed getting back into the boat. "Well that is a funny way to happen after a proposal." His wet shirt clung to his muscles of his torso, his hair hanging down all wet. Taking off his shirt, he hated at times being all wet. Ringing out his shirt over the water careful not to get anymore in the boat.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Cath kissed him back and sobbed happily, surprised at herself for a moment as Siro began drying the tears from her eyes. She always saw women crying happily from their boyfriends proposing to them, and she never got it. Until now anyway, now she knew that it was the happiest moment of any girls life. The boat suddenly rocked and Cath held onto the side tightly as Siro fell into the water.
As she swam but up to the side of the boat laughing she laughed with him. He climbed back in and Cath blushed as she saw him without a shirt on. For a moment she simply looked at the ring still in the box in her hand and smiled widely. Then she looked back up at Siro with a smirk.
"Do I have to put this on myself?"
She laughed, only teasing him a little and it showed in the tone of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:47 pm

Siro's face went red, as his shirt was still red realizing that he still hadn't put the ring on her finger. "sorry falling over does that." He said as he looked at her looking like a drowned rat. Siro smirked and slowly took the ring from the box, and placed it on her ring finger. Kissing CAthrine on the head careful not to let her touch his bare skin.

"Cathrine...I meant every word I said." He kissed her hand lightly and then sat back putting his wet shirt back on. Leaning his head towards the side of the boat he rang the water out of his long hair which made him laugh even more. "Damn hair!" Siro laughed, and then looked at Cathrine. "I got an idea. How about we go hiking in a couple of days. And also lets do a little shopping. Cause I would like us to go dancing. if you don't mind. I won't force you to wear a dress. just thought it be nice if we went dancing to celebrate with a little bit of that wine I brought."
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

As Siro slipped the ring onto cath's finger she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed in happiness again. Cath stared at her hand for a long time, only to have her gaze move to Siro as he kissed said hand. As he cursed his hair while trying to wring it out, Cath laughed again.
"Hiking sounds wonderful, and I don't mind putting on a dress, it's tradition after all."
Cath was a woman who was deep into traditions, and besides it wasn't like the dress would be pink and covered in flowers. No it would be a nice simple white, she could easily handle that.
"I agree, dancing and some of that wine would be a fabulous way to celebrate such a wonderful thing."
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Siro smiled and nodded his head. "then tomorrow night we will go dancing, and tonight we will have some wine." Siro smirked looking at the sky seeing some clouds starting to roll in. "Lets head back before it might rain." Siro was more than happy that she accepted. He wanted this moment to last forever. He gave a shiver as he was cold from the water. Turning the engine on, he started heading back to the house.

Something caught his eye though as he went by, alot of the lights were off making it a little hard to see. Getting to the dock at the house, he tied the boat up. "I'll return it tomorrow." He said waiting for Cathrine to get off first. He gave her a sly devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Cathrine Walker
-
Cathrine Walker

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:07 pm

Distant thunder began to rumble and Cath nodded in agreement, it might begin to pour down rain any second. As they made their way back to the house Cath noticed that a lot of the lights were off, she wasn't afraid fo the dark it was just a bit ominous. Finally, they reached the house and Siro tied up the boat so it wouldn't float way, saying he'd return it tomorrow.
Cath climbed off first, and caught a glimpse of Siro's face, making her stop as she stood on the dock and raise an eyebrow at him. What did he have up his sleeve now after he'd just proposed to her?
Back to top Go down
Siro
-

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Siro smiled as he got off the boat after she did. Thinking for a moment with the sly grin still on his face, he picked Cathrine up wet shirt and all and carried her inside the house like a bride coming to her new home. He placed her down on the couch as it began to rain. Letting her go, he walked over to the closet pulling out his suitcase to find something else to wear as he was still soaked.

"Be right back." Siro said as he went into the room and came out moments later in black sweat pants that were baggy and hung off his waist as he held a long sleeve white shirt since it was a little warm inside still. He didn't want to cook. His eyes looking at Cathrine, how he wished he didn't have to wear a shirt to cuddle her. To love her like he wanted. Standing there showing his muscles, he smiled happy that he has a fiancee that cares for him how he was. Looking at the shirt he was still half tempted not to put it on. "wonder if I have the sheeth shirt..." He said outloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)   Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venice land of beauty (CATHRINE AND SIRO)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next